Degrading

*rewritten* why does this chapter have more views than the others-

Trollex shut the door and leaned against it, eyeing you while you glanced out the window. "Aw, baby, why can't we go out there, it looks so fun.." You whined softly.

"Because, love." He commented, floating up to you and kissing your shoulder softly. "I have been waiting for SO damn long, like WHAT THE HELL." He grabbed your hand and sat you on the bed, peppering you with warm kisses.

"Trollex.." You giggled softly, covering your mouth with your forearm. "Hm?" He hummed, kissing your collarbone. "Nothing." He glanced up at you with half closed eyes and kissed you roughly, causing you to squeak quietly in surprise.

"You're gonna be making more noises when I get started~" He flirted, sniggering. Your face turned red and you furrowed your brows as both of your kisses got sloppier.

He laid you down softly and slid off your rings and other jewelry. "Oo, shawty kinda hot~" You teased, holding his chin.

"Course I am, who do you think you're kissing?" He responded, his hands moving down your stomach. You shuddered as you felt a different feeling in your gut. Whenever you touched your stomach, you were fine.

But when he touched your stomach? God..*idk how techno troll anatomy works so like, ig it'll be like a pop troll or something?* He traced his fingers over your bAdUsSy and you let out an airy moan.

Trollex giggled softly and continued rubbing against you, causing you to squirm slightly. "Trollex-" You moaned softly, biting your lip.

He puckered his lips and continued his magic patiently while you arched your back and made little noises. "God..fucking- ah, dammit, Trolly~" You whimpered as you came on his fingers.

He hummed in satisfaction and lifted your chin, licking his fingers gratefully. "You wanna taste how good you are?" He whispered softly, slamming his lips against yours. You gasped quietly as he lifted you up and pinned you against the wall, still sitting on the bed.

"God, you're beautiful." He muttered, looking you over before placing you on his lap and kissing you again. You rolled your hips impatiently and he grunted softly into your ear.

"Gonna be like that, hm?" He questioned cockily. "So scary." You scoffed as he dug his head under your chin.

"Yea, we'll see who's laughing, you little bitch~" He placed his TeenkyWeenky underneath you and you prepared for the worst. Or maybe the best?

Trollex chuckled softly and slipped himself into you, staring at you while you lifted back your head. "Yea? You like that, brat?" He hummed, slowly moving his hips up and down.

You whimpered softly and he began kissing you again. "I love you, y/n." He whispered. "I love you too." You told him, moving some hair out of his face. He quickened his pace and grunted quietly in your ear, squeezing your waist.

Your breath picked up and you out your head against his. "Ohhhh, fuck.." He groaned, tensing up his shoulders. You let out a louder moan and died on the inside, but you didn't care at the moment.

"Dammit, Trollex, I'm gonna-" You winced, your stomach twisting into a knot. "Yea? Yea, you wanna cum don't you, yea, you slut." He growled.

"Don't be a-..bitch~" You moaned again. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm gonna too~" He sighed shakily. You held his shoulders tightly as he pulled out and came onto your on your thighs while you came on his teenkyweenky.

"God dammit.." You sighed, leaning your head on his shoulder. "I know." He huffed. You grabbed his face, looked him straight in the eye, and raised your eyebrows. "I didn't know you had a degrading kink."

*The sexualness is now over. You may now commence to the lower part of the story(HA, sexual joke)*

The previous night had been quite wild, and thankfully, none of the Techno Trolls realized you and Trollex were gone. Trollex toured you around the city and showed you all his favorite spots. "This is the marketplace! That over there is the Underwater River! And that over there is where you can get the best berries from the Mountain Range by Symphonyville! A lot of Trolls come here to trade food and resources for NOTHING!" He glitched around ecstatically and revealed every nook and cranny of Techno Reef.

"This the School of Techno! AND THIS IS THE SCHOOL OF OVERWATER (Techno Troll version of land)!!!" "Okay, okay! Calm down, Trolly." You laughed. You got looks here and there from other Trolls, mostly good ones, but some scared and some confused. You still looked like you did previously, just...with a tail... Not to mention your Rock Band and earring.

"Alright! We're here!" He exclaimed looking at a small-sized LED building. You both were invited to the School of Trolls to just stick around and say hello to all the kids. You heard it was mostly tiny children and some toddlers, and no other ages. You were very nervous, not knowing if the kids would recognize you or not.

Trollex floated in first while you stayed behind him until you were past the door. "What's up my Techno BABIES?!" All the kids went up and hugged him. Some even hugged you, that is until one screamed. "Ms. Flowa! Ms. Flowa! It's the Twoll from the wecodings!" You looked up to see a replay on a LED screen of you helping Barb destroy Techno Reef. You watched in horror as Trollex handed you the string sadly and the only thing you gave him in return was a headache when you knocked him out with your guitar.

"Oh my goodness! King Trollex, Queen Y/N, I am so sorry, I forgot you two were coming today!" Ms. Flora apologized quickly while turning off the "projector". You looked at Trollex, "O-oh, We're not, he's not- I'm not- UGH. It's alright Ms. Flora, but I'm not Queen." The baby Techno Trolls looked at you with confusion. "You're King Trollex's girlfriend?" Another toddler asked.

"Well, yes, Pacific Hue, she is. But we're not married, YET! We may be soon, though." He said winking at you playfully. You giggled while Pacific and other Trolls swam up to you and Trollex. "But she destroyed Techno Reef...What if she tries to do it again?" Another baby Techno Troll spoke up. You sighed, got on your knees, and held the Troll softly by his shoulders.

He flinched and stared at you with fear. "It's alright, I won't hurt you." You smiled softly and he calmed down. "Queen Barb is my sister, and at the time we both thought we were doing the right thing for Troll Kingdom. However, we were both also blinded by our thirst for power and hurt many Trolls. Barb and I have tried our best to apologize, but we both know that we won't be completely forgiven for a long while." The Troll looked at you confused. "Sooo... You're sorry for whacking King Trollex?" You chuckled, "Yes, I'm sorry for whacking King Trollex." You replied, hugging your King.

"Yay!" All the babies and toddlers hugged you and climbed all over you. "Woah, okay! Guys!" You laughed. "Alright children, get off of Ms. Y/N. It's time to learn what it's like to be King!"

"Whew! That was...difficult." You sighed flopping down onto a shell couch. "Yeah, it was," Trollex responded, laying his head on your lap. You untied his hair and played with it while he slowly fell asleep. "Hey, baby?" You asked. He opened one eye lazily and rested his hands underneath his head. "Hm?" He hummed. "Did you really mean it when you said I may be Queen soon?" Trollex got up, ruffled his hair, and swam to a dresser. "I was joking N/N" You looked down kind of hurt until he said something else. "At least, that's what I was hoping you would think that so you actually wouldn't expect a proposal. But now.." He swam back over to you with a small clam in his hands. You looked at it and him with uncertainty in your eyes.

He got down on his 'knees' and opened the clam. Inside was the most beautiful navy blue stone ring you have ever seen. It even had little LED blue lights around the stone. You gasped and held your hands over your mouth. "I know we have only really been a thing for a month or two...but I can't get this moment out of my head. The first time I laid my eyes on you, I fell in love. I know it was the worst moment but I couldn't help it. You were and are beautiful, Y/N. And I would love it if you would become my wife." 

You stayed silent but Trollex kept his smile and eye contact. God, he was confident. "Trolly...OF COURSE!!" You yelled. He swam up to you and gave you the biggest hug in the history of hugs. You didn't even think the Pop Trolls could beat this. You started to cry and you kissed him while closing your eyes tightly. "Thank god, I was nervous as hell..." He whispered. You giggled and continued to hug him. You were going to be Queen of the Techno Trolls, but more importantly, you were going to be Trollex's wife.