Tomato Sauce

This was requested, sorry its short

You crossed your arms and watched the tiny trolls swimming around outside your window. "Can't you just pop out already?!" You screeched at your stomach. Trollex popped his head in through the door and gave you a confused look. "What do you mean?" He asked, swimming over. "Oh, nothing." You smiled nervously.

He furrowed his brow and zipped to the other side of the room. You held your stomach and tapped your fingers nervously against the windowsill. The two of you had been married for a year or so now, and had done the 👹devils tango👹 4 or 5 times? But after the last 👹devils tango👹 you had been feeling awfully strange.

Craving the weirdest foods, feeling terribly sick even though nothing was wrong, and your period was late. You knew what it meant, but took a test to find out.

You looked down at it and sighed at the two lines. "Trolly.." You started, tears forming in your eyes. You were scared of him leaving you because of this. "What's wrong, love??" He asked, swimming over again and holding you from behind.

You shuddered and showed him the test. He took it and looked at it in surprise while you held your arms nervously. "Y/N, I.." He began. "I-I..It's fine, we're not ready anyways, I guess.." You stuttered. He grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into his arms, hugging you tightly. You sniffled and hugged him back. 

"I think we're ready, but if you aren't then-" "Don't be stupid, Trolly.." You giggled, wiping a tear away. He sighed in relief and grabbed your face, smiling widely. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He shouted happily. You snorted and he twirled around the room. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" He opened the window to the many busy Trolls below and screamed at the top of his lungs, "I'M GONNA BE A DAAAADD!!!" Everyone below cheered and swam off to tell the rest of the kingdom while you stood there with a surprised look.

"What?" He asked, tilting his head to the right slightly. "I just- didn't think you'd be this excited.." "Is something wrong?" "No, no, but...something might be wrong if we tell Barb." Trollex's smile faded and he grabbed his hair. "OH NO!" He screeched, pacing. "Hey, hey, hey! Calm down!" You comforted, grabbing his hand.

He waved them around and twiddled his fingers. "She's gonna kill me.." He squeaked. "You'll be fine, Trolly." You giggled, holding his head. He huffed and leaned into your touch. "I'm gonna be a dad." He squealed.