Chapter 11

****8 Years Later****
"Where the hell you think you goin girl" said Jamie an African American female, about 5feet tall.

"I took the rest of the day off" said Scarlett as she walked past Jamie "don't worry I'll be taking the night shift Tomorrow"  continued Scarlett as made her way out the sensory automated sliding doors.

She wore her monochrome scrubs, the colour theatre  blue. As she made her way to her Lexus RX 350 (aka car)

***in the car***Ring Ring "Hey mom" said Scarlett her her phone connected to the car Bluetooth, causing her mother to be heard throughout

***in the car***
Ring Ring
"Hey mom" said Scarlett her her phone connected to the car Bluetooth, causing her mother to be heard throughout.
"Where are you, we're late" said Felicity Hysterically over the phone.
"Literally just pulled up" replied Scarlett as her car came to a halt outside her mother's house.

Walking out came Felicity, she wore a black pencil skirt along with a silk white blouse and her potato sack of a purse by her side.
"Seriously honey" said Felicity as she looked over to her 24year old "couldn't you have changed" she continued with a disapproving frown.

"Well.. I'm coming from the hospital and you said you needed me ASAP" replied Scarlett and she pulled out the driveway. "Anyway where do you have to go that you needed me so bad" Scarlett continued.

"Airport" felicity stated as she started to apply her lipstick in the car whilst Scarlett looked over to her.

"The airport Airport?!?" She replied perplexed.
"Yes honey.. I don't suppose there are any other 'airports'" felicity replied looking over to her daughter who now drove on the busy side of the lanes.

"Well why couldn't you get an Uber or something" Scarlett asked.
"Honey you know me I'm not one to trust Ubers and ur brother had his silly senior year prank thing so.. you were my best option" Felicity replied to her daughter as they made there way to the Airport, whilst on the way informing her daughter of the friend who was to visit.

Over the years Scarlett and her siblings life's had changed quite a bit, their parents filed for divorce not many months later after their trip to LA eight years ago. Ariel ended up getting married right after graduation to a fellow classmate and Mike was in his last year of high-school. As for Scarlett, she tried her best to live her fathers dream of becoming a doctor though ended up doing something not quite the same but similar, Nursing. Overall the family split apart but kept in touch.

****at the Airport****
As the two mother and daughter made there way Scarlett asked "so how long will your friend be staying? Also will she be staying with you"

"Oh dear no" said Felicity with a chuckle "she'll stay in her hotel and I'm not quite sure how long her visit will be" she continued.

"How is it that you don't remember aunt Katherine? you last met her when you were 16" said Felicity trying to help her daughter recall her non biological aunt.
"Well for starters I was 16 and that was 8 years ago.. and she's not really our aunt" replied Scarlett whilst looking over to her mother as they awaited.

Not too later a woman was seen approaching the mother and daughter, "FELICITY" shouted a middle aged woman with blonde curly hair, she jogged her way towards the two and embraced Scarlett's mother.

"oh my goddess! You your flight" said Felicity with much enthusiasm as she greeted her friend.

"Oh absolutely perfect, took some Trazodone along with some wine and when I tell you I was knocked out, I was knocked out" she continued as Scarlett stood behind her mother.

"Oh MY! This must be Scarlett! You've grown up so much my dear!" Said Katherine as she went in for a hug. "You must remember me? You had the best summer of your life staying with us"she continued

"Um.. yeah! Definitely aunt Katherine" said Scarlett with an awkward yet believable Smile.

"Oh come on! I'm aunt kitty. Only them oldies call me Katherine" said the middle age woman with a loud laugh.

"Where are the bags, Scarlett can help you out with those" said Felicity as she looked over to see none behind her dear friend kitty.

"Oh yes, They're probably on there way" she replied

The three women stood await as the waited the arrival of the bags, Felicity and Kitty talked away for they hadn't seen one another in the longest of time whilst Scarlett stood quietly on the side. Oh how badly she wished her mother hadn't lost her driving license due to that DUI, she was now her mother's personal chauffeur over the weekends.

"OH there he is" said kitty as she waved towards an awfully handy looking young male, he seemed to be wearing a light blue sweater over a button down along with some trousers to complete the look. Besides him walked a airport service worker who pushed a trolly which had God knows how many bags.

"Honey come say hello" said Felicity as the young man approached the three woman

Taking his glasses off to put them in his pocket he greeted.
Dazed in her own world Scarlett truly forgot that this was real and not just imaginary.
"Hi" said the man a second time to Scarlett only for her to realise she'd ignored him the first time.
"O- yeah hi" she said "sorry about that" she continued.

"I'm sure you remember Erik now don't you" said Kitty as she gestured towards the tall, 6foot2 man that stood besides her.

"Yea.. yeah sure" said Scarlett with a shy smile. She remembered who he was but not a lot. Only that she saw him as a coward.

The four made there way towards the car whilst followed by the airport worker. They placed the bags and made there way.

***Note***

Okay so it's official! There has been a time jump. I know this chapter wasn't as amazing as the rest but bare with me I'm adjusting to the change aswell:)

Anway hope the time jump treats us well and I will be trying to extend the chapters and give y'all more Erik and Scarlett moments so stay tuned!