Chapter 23

***CONTINUATION***
"Hi" replied Erik as the door was swung open, Scarlett stood barefoot as she welcomed him in.

"I'm so sorry, I totally lost track of time so if you don't mind.. could you kinda.. wait" said Scarlett as she closed the door behind him, a cheeky smile plastered over her face.

"Oh of course! I'll just- I'm actually sorry if I'm early" said Erik as he turned to face her, she looked absolutely breathtaking. Her hair was up in a messy bun and one half of her eyelid was the shade of a pastel pink? Guess he should've been a little late.

"Oh trust me ur on time; it's me who has no sense of time management" replied Scarlett as she made past him towards her room. "Make ur self.. at home, I'll be out in 5" she continued before slamming her door shut.

Leaving Erik alone in her 'lounge' as you call it and just as any regular person he looked around. The white wash walls that surround him were covered with pictures.

There was One of Scarlett's graduation whilst the rest didn't really seem to include her

There was One of Scarlett's graduation whilst the rest didn't really seem to include her. There was sister, Ariel who Erik recognised for her met her several times in the past. It was her on her wedding day and the rest of Mr and Mrs Hastings and her brother Mike. Though there was one that caught her eye, it was hidden behind one of those fake plants. A woman, probably in her mid thirties yet she looked nothing like Scarlett; the picture looked old yet new as-well.

"I'm so sorry to have made you wait, I promise I'm ready" shouted out Scarlett as she exited her room to catch Erik staring at her picture wall.
Catching Erik off guard he looked over towards Scarlett.

***IN THE CAR***

As the two sat in the car light Scarlett turned over to Erik to ask "so are you going to tell me where we're going or-"She got cut by Erik looking straight over at her with a smirk "why you worried I'll take you hostage or something" he humorous q...

She got cut by Erik looking straight over at her with a smirk "why you worried I'll take you hostage or something" he humorous questioned.

"Well now that you mentioned that I think I'll have a rain check on this 'date'" said Scarlett with a cheeky smile whilst shaking her head. " honestly I'm asking because I really don't want to be underdressed or something" she continued.

Her statement caused to look over at her, she looked out the car window whilst biting the inside of her cheek, he could tell she was nervous. "I think you look beautiful" blurted out Erik.

Not wanting to look over and give in to her blushing awkward laugh Scarlett kept looking out the window though to she shut her and her lips turned to a thin smile. "Thanks" she replied, her heart raced.

***DRIVING***
The two talked as the drove through the traffic of good old Orlando, Florida. The lights of all those theme parks really lit up the whole city.
"God I hate the traffic here" said Scarlett as they stood in a jam. "It's a tourist city, I mean what else does one expect huh" she continued.

A light chuckle escaped Erik, his hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. As the traffic surpassed they finally reached there destination. It was a cafe kinda bar? Called 'Dare'

The two entered handing the car over to a valet,
"Dare.. hm" said Scarlett under her breath as the two walked in.

"Reservation for two, under the name Menendez" Erik said at the entrance, the two were then taken to there table.

It was a pretty place, very aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
"So a cafe huh" said Scarlett with a smile as she took a seat, looking around at the interior.
"What? You were expecting something else" replied Erik looking over at Scarlett as he too took a seat.

"NO! I mean it's perfect I-" said Scarlett for she thought she must've came off rude.

"I'm joking" said Erik with a laugh for he loved it when Scarlett went hysterical.

The waiter came by with menus and poured some white wine for the two.

"I'm sorry... I'm usually not so on edge. It's just I don't really do this that often" said Scarlett whilst looking into her menu, her legs fidgeted under the table.
A small smile appeared over Erik's face though he wiped it off quickly for he didn't want her to see "you don't have apologise it's normal" he continued.

(Imagine that's Erik looking through the menu^ P

P.s it's not just you, me too man me too!! Ahhahahahahhaha this chapter is so fun to write like ahhhhh omg! He's so pretty!)

***Note***
Okay so I really hope y'all liked this chapter because I know I did:D
I will be continuing this so stay tuned! Also guys it'd mean a lot if y'all vote on the chapters and share this story with your friends:) I mean it's a book not only perfect for fans of the Menendez brothers but just people who want to read a cute story too! Anyways thanks for reading.

Don't forget to
Vote comment and share