CHAPTER 26

Dedicated to @sakshi_drdz and @variabollywood. Thank you for all the support and comments :)

Kriti's POV

We sat in the car peacefully for the rest of the ride, till we got to the hotel. Once the valet took the car and the bell boy collected all our luggage we got in and walked to the reception. I looked at all the homely interiors, it was different from all the hotels that believed that posh, polished and bright interiors were better. I loved the place, it gave me positive vibes, but the receptionist in front of me definitely didn't.

She looked up from her notepad to see us, or rather Sid standing in front of her. She righted, or rather wronged her shirt, I don't even know if I am making sense. I mean, she pulled her shirt further lower, letting her cleavage be seen, gross. The she slowly stood up and batted her eyelash's, but I am pretty sure she looked like she had some eye problems. 

'Good afternoon sir' she said, sounding desperate, though I am pretty sure she was trying seductive 'oh and ma'am' she adding as an afterthought. 

'Ms. Kohli, have you got some eye and voice problems, I can suggest some good doctors for you' I said sweetly and innocently. She flushed red in embarrassment and I smiled innocently. 

'No ma'am I don't have any problems' she said still looking at him. I felt my blood boil for some reason. He was my hubby, not hers not anyone else's. 

'Well then why were you blinking so much, I don't want to get any of your contagious diseases' I asked sounding innocent. She looked at me for a second before looking down as though realizing that there was no way she could win this spat. 

'Alright, so the reservations are under Mr. Siddarth Ahuja's name. Nice name Sid' she said looking at him flirtatiously, ignoring me once again. I had enough of her, but before I could react she started talking again. 

'Sid, you're the one that they talk so much about in the Economic Times right? My father keeps talking all about you and how everyone related to you has a safe future since you help all of them. I've seen your pictures on the net and in the newspapers, you look H-O-T hot' she said, fanning herself with her hands. I am sure I looked murderously at her. 

'Darling, why don't you thank her for telling us the spelling of 'hot'. Yes he is the one you see so often in the Economic Times. Since you see so many of his pictures, you should know, he is MARRIED, to ME. So stay away, you are like that virus I don't want to suffer from, go and send someone else. Oh and remember, this time I told you nicely, next time it will be martial arts. And last thing, don't ever try to seduce anyone's husband, specially not in front of his wife. He is just MINE' I said in loudly, understanding the meaning behind my words only once they were out.

 I didn't react though, I stood straight and wound my hand through his arm pulling him closer. I would face all the repercussions of my actions later, but for now I stood tall and proud. She looked scared now, probably worried about her job, but no one calls him hot except me, not to his face at least and specially not someone like her who thinks that it is good to be around him, just cause he helps all his acquaintances out of problems. 

'Go now, what are you waiting for. And since you have the guts to make so many faces at me with your caked up face, please do send your manager to help us out' I said, when I noticed her scowling at me. I didn't want to get her in trouble but now I am mad. She just ran off. I looked in the direction she had run off to when I felt an arm wrap around my waist from behind. I didn't realize when he had unwound our hands. In that moment though, I didn't think of anything, just leaned into his warmth. 

'Good to know that you get jealous too, darling' he whispered close to my ear, close enough that I could feel his breath on my ear. My brain stopped functioning as I stood there, close to him with my eyes closed. All my anger disappeared, but the erratic breathing from before didn't stop. It continued at the same erratic rate, probably got louder though. I opened my eyes to see a middle-aged man looking at us with a little adoration, but mostly discomfort. I pulled away from Sid and he seemed to realize the man too. Did we really wander off into our own world in the middle of the reception. Oh god, this is so embarrassing!!

I heard Sid clearing his throat pulling me out of my trance. We looked at the man, who looked like a gaping fish as though recognizing Sid. 

'Sir, what an honor to have you stay here' he said. 

'Mr. Suryavanshi, is it?' he asked looking at her name tag. The man nervously nodded at his tone. I elbowed him and he looked at me, his face softening. I shook my head as though telling him not to be rude. He took a deep breath as though controlling his temper before addressing the man. 

'Mr. Suryavanshi, I believe your staff member would have told you that we have a complaint, she was not behaving professionally and was trying to flirt with me, despite the numerous times my wife asked her not to. Please do teach her some manners, I hope this doesn't happen again during our stay' he said. 

'Yes sir, I will make sure this doesn't happen. Sir the honeymoon suite you have been booked into is now ready for you, I'll show you to your room' he said grabbing the key and walking to what I believed was our accommodation for the stay. Just then I realized HONEYMOON?

We got to the room and he gave us the key leaving us there to explore our space. Once we were inside and the door shut I turned to Sid and glared at him. 

'Honeymoon suite? Have you lost it?' I asked. 

'First thing, I didn't book it, bhai did. Second thing, with how you were telling that receptionist off and talking as if you own me, I don't think you should have a problem' he said winking at me as he finished his second line. I glared at him and then scowled. 

'I thought you would get annoyed by her, so I just put an end to it. I didn't do it 'cause I was jealous or anything, don't keep presuming rubbish. Saying that I walked to the coffee table where some sheet of paper was placed. I looked at the paper and stood there in a shock. 

The paper said 'There is no work pending in Ratnagiri, Dhruv already finished it. We wanted you'll to have a getaway from everything, so we have sent you'll there. Get to know one another without any anger, I am sure you'll are perfect for each other. If you'll return, before 2 days are up then I promise that I will beat both of you up. Lots of love your bhabhi' I read it and Sid read it over my shoulder. It really sounded like Molly Weasley's howler. God help us get to these 2 days

Hey guys, sorry I have not been able to post for a couple of days now, things have just been too hectic. Sorry for that and thank you for your patience.

 I hope you like this chapter, if you do, please do vote, comment and share. Let me know what you'll think. Your comments mean everything to me.

 Take care and stay safe. 

Love you guys!!! 

XOXO