CHAPTER 35

Happy Reading Everyone!!!

Kriti's POV

'Dear, you didn't tell me that you and Sid got have gotten so close that you are okay with kissing him in front of your in-laws' mumma said and what did I do obviously, I stood there frozen like a bright beetroot.

I felt two hands wrap around my waist from behind and I knew exactly who it was.

'Very bad princess, you should have told your mom atleast' he said. Everyone awwed and I punched him on his chest with my elbow.

'Ouch, look at this mumma, this is how she treats me, her dear husband' he whined to mumma. Mom walked over and pulled his ear causing him to groan in pain pull his hands away from my waist.

'Ouch mumma, seriously asking, are you my mother or her's. You always take her side' he whined like a little child. He looked really cute, and once again I had the urge to pull his cheeks. Goodness, this man will definitely be the reason I end up in a mental hospital.

Mom just whacked him on the head and shooshed him.

'Mumma papa and everyone, do you see this atyaachar happening on me, my wife and my mother are both abusing me' he fake cried.

'Enough drama Sid, back to the topic' Bhabhi interjected. At times, I wished that she was a little more innocent. I can bet my life that she was the one who told mumma this.

'Yes exactly' mumma said crossing her hands.

'Actually mumma' I said and then hesitated. The same hands wrapped around my waist. I could feel his breath on my neck.

'Don't be shy princess. Mumma she fell for me, since she couldn't resist my charms and that's the reason she kissed me too, isn't it' he said winking at me when I turned to glare at him.

'Mumma he is talking without thinking. Actually, what happened was that I thought he looked like a cute little baby and ended up kissing him on the cheek' I said stressing on cheek.

'Still bhabhi' Sam said winking at me. I just glared at her and she shut up, it was good to have some blackmail material.

'Alright, let's leave them for now, its time for dinner' Dad said and everyone nodded and moved to the kitchen.

'You're not off the hook, both of you' Papa said pointing at both us, more specifically Sid as he moved to the dining room.

'Why is your father glaring at me so much princess?' he asked slightly confused.

'Because of this' I told him rolling my eyes as I pointed at his arms around my waist.

'Ohhh, but you are my wife. I have all the rights' he said cutely.

'Not according to pops, now unless you want to get a punch from pops by the end of the night stay away' I said turning around looking at him with a smile before I pulled away and walked to the dining room.

'Yes ma'am' I heard him say as he followed me.

Dad glared behind me when we entered, and obviously I knew who it was. One over-protective father, and one over-protective husband, they will definitely drive me mad. I just shook my head and walked away from both of them. I sat on one of the free chairs. Just as Sid was about to sit beside me pops called me.

'Princess why don't you sit with me today, we haven't had dinner together for so long' pops said. I just nodded, internally grinning when I noticed Sid's puppy face.

'Ofcourse pops' I said immediately getting up and walking to the free chair next to him. It was on the right of the head chair, diagonally opposite to Sid. Everyone started eating the delicious food that was served by the caterers. I enjoyed the conversations adding my inputs once in a while, until I became the topic of conversation. What was with everyone? Why me?

'So Disha(Bhabhi, incase you forgot), beta, why don't you tell us what you were going to tell us about Sid and Kriti's weekend getaway?' mom asked.

'Why god! I have never done anything bad, I even pray to you daily. Am I the only source of your entertainment?' I thought.

'And you wonder why I think you need the mental hospital. No one talks out loud to themselves, or god' Sid said, clearly holding back his laugh. Everyone else laughed, and I soon joined them, don't blame me, it was contagious.

'Sid, Kriti, good try changing the topic, but I am very curious to know what happened, Bhabhi please do tell' Arav asked and the rest of the youngsters nodded. Why would I need any enemies, with friends like them I thought glaring at them.

'Well, I'll tell you. First, when they got there, and Kriti got very very very jealous of one of the receptionist's and got that poor girl fired for her behaviour. Then both of them got lost in one another in front of the reception desk making, Mr. Suryavanshi and everyone else around them uncomfortable. They didn't have any problem with a honeymoon suite. I didn't get even one call from either of them that they were upset about being tricked. Then when they were offered the spa package, Kriti denied it cause she said and I quote 'I don't want random women touching my husband'. Then she glared and scared the new receptionist that was looking at Sid. Then later in the evening, when Mr. Suryavanshi went to ask them about where they would like to dine they left the poor guy scarred. Both of them couldn't keep their hands off one another and they immediately said they wanted in-room dining because they wanted to do things' Bhabhi finished. Goodness, why did she know so much!

I just put my head on the table hoping to hide myself, but obviously, like always I wanted to see everyone's reaction so I looked up slowly. Isha, Myra, Dev and Arav had priceless looks. Bhai, Bhabhi, Dhruv bhai and Rehan bhai were openly laughing. The parents, except for my papa were looking like they were controlling their laughter and papa looked like he was controlling his fist. I rolled my eyes at that.

'Beta, seriously, at the rate you'll are going the only thing I want to ask you is when am I going to be a nani?' mumma asked.

'Whenever your daughter wants mumma' Sid said. He is definitely dead now, and I was right about that.

'Siddarth, you and Kriti may be married but you will stay away from my little girl till she finishes her studies, am I clear?' Pops told him seriously.

'Papa I know, we were only joking around. I mean right now, not with Kriti. What I mean is, papa I know and understand what you are saying, don't worry at all, I won't disappoint you. And I want to properly court your daughter. I know things didn't start out in the right circumstances, but I really like Kriti. I want to take things slow though I know it didn't look like that today. But I want to start right from the beginning and I want to date her, then marry her again and this time for real with our consents' Sid said with a lot of sincereness in his voice and eyes.Papa seemed calmer and my heart was thudding in my chest. He actually liked me too, not just because we got married and he had to now bear me. I wanted to jump up and dance but i controlled myself.

'Son, I do trust you but I just got over-protective over Kriti, since for me she is still my little baby. You better take things slow and take care of her. I see her cry and you are dead. Remember that' Papa told him before going back to normal. Everyone enjoyed the rest of the evening. One peculiar thing I noticed was Sam blushing a lot, which was very unlike her and Rehan bhai couldn't take his eyes off her. Other then the constant teasing, which I secretly enjoyed, it was a perfect day.

Hey guys, Happy Belated Easter. I am sorry I posted a few hours late but there was some problem with my wattpad. Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter.

 If you do, please do vote, comment and share. 

Your comments are one of my mood lifters on my boring days.

 Stay safe and take care. 

Love you guys!!!