CHAPTER 39

Hey guys! I am back, this is going to be the second last chapter of this story, mostly, let's see, since I am not really ready to part with this book. I love my story and all my readers, even the silent readers. Enjoy this story and I hope you'll are still my readers even once this book is over and I start a new one. Thank you everyone for all the support. Enjoy the chapter!

Kriti's POV

1 month later

'Wake up jaan, its 10.30, we have to go to maa's place in half an hour' I heard one stupid, yet amazing voice say, ofcourse it was Sid.

'Why do you have to wake me up, sleep and let me sleep' I whined.

'Rohit and Rahul also don't argue this much, chal now get up' he said.

'Why should I get up on Sunday, aise bhi I don't get to sleep properly on weekdays' I said. You'll might be wondering why right, actually my college started. Studying for law is hard, but I know it will all be worth it once I finish these 5 years. Anyways, back to the story.

'Everyone is coming over to maa's place to plan your di's baby shower. Now do you still want to sleep. Maa will choose the theme, the décor and everything else' he told me and I jumped out of bed hearing that. I ran to the washroom and quickly got ready. I got into a pair of ripped jeans and a cute blue top (outfit shown above)

I stepped out only to hear some one whistling, obviously everyone knows who it was.

'You look hot wifey' he said to me walking closer. And like always, I walked back till I got trapped.

'How come you never learn and always get trapped?' he asked me looking very amused.

'I don't know, my brain stops functioning around you' I said biting my tongue as I realized what I said. He laughed freely and happily at that. I couldn't control my smile looking at him happy.

'I love you' he said looking at me, sincerity and love evident in his voice and his eyes.

'I love you and I'll love you until I die, and if there's a life after that I'll love you then. Plus I'll love you even in our next seven lives, even after that' I said quoting Cassandra Clare except for the last part.

'Quoting Cassandra Clare, I see' he said moving closer before effectively shutting me up. I shut my eyes and participated in the kiss as well. Just as it started getting heated we pulled away.

'Let's leave now, or we might not be able to leave at all' he said breathing heavily against my lips, our foreheads connected. I nodded pulling away completely. A couple of seconds later, he stepped back and we walked to the door. Walking downstairs we saw a scene that was now normal at home. Isha, Myra, Dev and Arav were sitting on one side talking to Sammy who was sitting on Rehan bhai's lap. Dhruv bhai was lying down on one sofa. Bhai and Bhabhi were chasing the twins forcing them to eat. And mom and dad were sitting on the swing looking at all the chaos happily. Now I'll clear somethings.

Sammy and Rehan bhai had cleared all their misunderstandings and were together now, Rehan bhai had proposed her when she finally forgave him saying he didn't want her to ever leave him. Now they are happily engaged. Bhabhi's due date is next month and my friends had gotten close to everyone and now were regularly seen lazing around the place. Everyone had forgiven di and Aryan bhai- I mean jiju was also now a part of the family.

Everyone was going to mumma's place and we were all going to plan her baby shower. Sid was not very comfortable around her since he believes that I get insecure if I see him around ­di, but I no longer felt insecure, he was just mine and everyone knew. Di was upset when she first got to know the consequences of her running away, but was glad that I am happy. Everything is perfect.

'Let's go' I said.

'Both of you have your breakfast first' dad said.

'Dad, mumma will anyways feed us like we've not eaten for a month, let's just leave' I said grinning thinking of my mumma and her antiques. Everyone laughed and agreed.

----30 minutes later-------

We walked into the house hugging mumma, papa, di and jiju. As we sat down mumma said something I knew she would say.

'Everyone on the table first. Eat and then we can talk' she ordered, sauntering to the kitchen. Everyone quietly followed, no one had the guts to argue with or go against mumma.

We enjoyed our meal laughing happily. I was washing my hands when Aryan jiju walked upto me.

'Kriti, I am really sorry about everything. I feel guilty that you had to get married this way because of me and Krishi' he said looking very regretful.

'Bhai, jiju, you don't need to feel bad, at the end of the day, you'll were the reason I found the love of my life. I know it sounds cliché but still, and if you are still feeling guilty you can compensate for it' I told him with a grin.

'Let me spend lots and lots of time with my nephew/niece when he/she is born. Buy me chocolates every month and lastly, and most importantly, always take care of my di' I said with a smile.

'I promise I'll do all those things. You've really grown up Kriti' he said giving me a light side hug.

Both of us walked back to the living room where everyone was now settled. Everyone discussed and argued over how the baby shower was going to be held and what all arrangements had to be made. I sat there with Sid's arm around my shoulder smiling at everyone. It was good to be with the people you love.

Hey guys, there is a epilogue after this. I hope everyone enjoyed the story and the chapter.

Some questions for everyone, please do answer them now atleast we are at the end of this journey. Answer in the inline comments

1) Favourite scene in the story

2) Favourite character, other then Sid and Kriti

3) Do you want Sid and Kriti to be a part of the next book

4) Some places you think I should improve in the future

If you liked the chapter, do vote, comment and like. Your comments make my day.

Stay safe and take care

Love you guys!!!