CHAPTER 30

Dedicated to @Author_Nihitha and @vaish_116. thank you for your support. 

Kriti's POV

SHIT !

He was the guy, he was my first kiss. 

'How long have you known that it was me that day' I asked curiously. 

'A few days now, you remember the time Rahul and Rohit made us sleep on the bed together, and you woke up in my arms, with those two terrors missing?' he asked, his signature smirk back on his face. 

'Yes I do, I don't need you to give me a complete detailed record of that day' I said blushing as I recalled the day. 

'So that day, I was already awake when you were trying to get up, and that's the time I saw your eyes up close for the first time. I was sure that girl was you since then. After that, the time you got drunk solidated my belief' he said.

'What is that supposed to mean? ' I asked with a raised eyebrow.

'You were as bold as the day we kissed, while you were drunk' he explained.  I just blushed and changed the topic. 

'So finally now are we going for the trek?' I asked.

'Well we could go or we could head back, sit in our room and enjoy a Netflix marathon' he said looking at me, probably already knowing what I was going to say. 

'Let's go back, we can go for a drive at night if we want to see everything around' I said grinning. We drove back, but I could see that he was driving slowly, only focused on the road. Even though he did his best not to show how he felt, I knew he felt guilty and scared.  I just placed my palm on the one he had on the gear in a comforting manner. He tangled my palm with his without a word and held it all the way back. 

We headed to the room and set up a picnic in the room as we had planned to do during the trek and we turned on Netflix. After arguing with him for 10 minutes, he finally agreed to watch Harry Potter with me. I mean who doesn't like it?

We watched it as we sat and had our lunch. He kept making comments about how all this was not magic but cinematography. I just let him drone on, shutting him up after 5 minutes with a palm on his mouth. He did something I didn't expect, something that caused me to immediately take my hand back. He kissed it. He just kept grinning as I blushed. Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Mr. Suryavanshi.

'Good evening ma'am' he said. I smiled back at him when I suddenly felt a palm on my waist. I looked up to see Sid standing right behind me holding me close. 

'Good evening Mr. Suryavanshi, how can we help you' he asked not affected by us standing close. How could he stand so casually as though he did this everyday.

'Oh I am so happy for you'll, good you'll solved your differences. I bet Mr. Ahuja had to apologize to you Mrs. Ahuja. That is always what happens. The husband has to go begging for forgiveness' he said with amusement in his eyes as though he was imagining Sid on his knees begging for forgiveness or something. That would never ever happen.

'Mr. Suryavanshi, that was exactly what happened, now I don't want to seem rude but you did interlude on our make-up times so would you just tell us why' he said pulling me closer to him and moving his face close to my neck. I could feel him breathe on my neck, leaving goosebumps down my spine. I just shut my eyes and breathed out loud, before turning around to him. 

'Jaan I swear I will make us go for the trek if you don't stop this now. Let Mr. Suryavanshi speak, don't make him uncomfortable' I said with a faux innocent voice as I kissed his neck, thinking two can play a game. I am pretty sure I will die of embarrassment after we shut the door but I for now I am not going to think much about it. He looked a little surprised  but very amused.

'As you say wifey' he said, still not letting me go. 

'Sorry for making you uncomfortable, what is it that you wanted? ' he asked. 

'Sir I just wanted to check if you will be dining in-room or in the restaurant' he asked. 

'In-room' both of us answered immediately.

'You see sir, we would love to eat at the restaurant but we have a lot of things to do so... ' Sid said trailing off in the end. The poor man looked so red in the face, I didn't know whether to feel bad for him or laugh.  He just nodded and practically ran away from there.  I shut the door and the two of us started laughing hysterically
. Tears streamed down my eyes due to how much I had laughed. Sid was rolling on the floor in laughter and I joined him. After a while we just lay there beside each other smiling happily. Everything was perfect. We spent the rest of the day and the next day the same way just relaxing and enjoying ourselves. We had this unspoken closeness since none of us were hiding anything anymore. It was amazing.

The day after that day we left and headed back home. We spoke about everything from his work to my future goals. We spoke about childhood memories and best friends.  He told me about one of his sisters, he told me about how she was not really related to him by blood but had always been like his younger sister. He really adored her, I could see that as his eyes brightened up when he spoke about her.  I was happy he had such a bond.

We reached but our talks didn't end. They were just put on hold for a while. Sid opened the door and entered with me following. All of a sudden, like a flash of lightening someone jumped onto Sid and hugged him tight.

'I've missed you bhai' she said.

'I've missed you so much Samyu' he said. (A/N- please welcom our new character Samravis )

Hey guys, how have all of you been the last few days.  We have a new character entry.... Yaayyyyy.

Also. I have the results of the polls I conducted. The favourite sides are possessive Sid and drunk Kriti.

One last thing, I typed this chapter up on my phone so please excuse the errors, will edit it once I have my laptop.

I hope you'll like the chapter, if you do please vote, comment and share. Let me know what you all think, your comments make my Day

Stay safe and take care.

Love you guys!!!