CHAPTER 12

Hey guys!! I am back, exams are finally over, hope you'll like the update

We walked into the place and I soon spotted Arav and Dev. We made our way towards them and I noticed two cute girls beside them. They were smiling happily, probably at one of the jokes Arav cracked. Dev noticed us and got up, the rest realized and turned their attention to us as well. I hugged both Arav and Dev and dipped my head in acknowledgement when I looked at the girls. 

'Girls you'll already know all about Kriti' Arav said and the girls smiled at me, which I obviously returned. 

'And Kriti, this is Isha, my girlfriend' Dev said standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him with a smile on her face. 

'And Krit-kat, this is Myra, my girlfriend' he said snaking his arm around her waist. I glared at him for calling me that name before I looked at her and smiled. 

'How do you put up with him?' I asked her curiously. She has to be as crazy as him in order for her to like him. 

'If you know me well, and I hope you will in the future, you will ask him the same question' she replied with a wink. I liked her, she seemed perfect for him. 

'why don't we sit down, people are looking at us, not that I don't like it but I know that you don't like it Krit' he said. All of us sat down after I glared at him for the name. 

'Kritika, if you don't mind me asking, who is he?' Isha asked, reminding me of my dear husband's presence. 

'Oh, I completely forgot he was here' I said. He gave me a faux hurt look and I smiled at that. 

'Anyways, he is my husband,Mr. Idi- I mean Siddarth Ahuja' I said. Both the girls looked shocked at the word husband. They were looking at each other and then at the two of us, it actually looked quite comical. 

'Husband?' they finally asked. 

'How long have you'll been in love?' Myra asked. 

'Well...' I didn't know how to explain. Siddarth as though sensing this took over. He told them about the circumstances of our wedding and they seemed to understand, they smiled at both of us and Myra said something that made me choke on the water I was having a minute prior. 

'Well, no matter what the situation, you'll will soon fall in love with one another' she said, sounding like Professor Trelawney from Harry Potter. I decided to ignore the statement and changed the topic. The six of us then started talking about what we were going to study in uni and as for Siddarth, he told us about what he had studied and about his experience in uni. He sounded very happy, but nostalgic as he spoke about his college days. We had our meal and kept talking, I realized that the girls were perfect for my brothers, so I decided to skip the testing drama. 

A while later, we were talking about everyone's love lives, well everyone except mine, since I had never dated anyone before getting married to Mr. Idiot. 

'You know Myra, Arav had gone on a 5 day hunger strike to prove to a girl in our class that he liked her. It was so much fun, Dev and I spent those days tempting him with different delicacies till he decided that the food was more important then getting the attention of that girl. And let me tell you, that girl was like that queen-bee of the class. She used to do so much drama and over-acting, I don't know how he liked her, you're his only sensible choice till now, if I am being honest' I told her, she smiled at that, and Arav's face lit up as he realized that I had excepted her. 

'And honestly, Isha I should say the same for you, you're his only good choice. Dev is already so serious, and he dated girls that were even more serious then him. Goodness, his conversations with all his past girlfriends were like two robots talking. You know even though I met you for the first time today, I have spoken more to you then I have spoken to all his previous girlfriends combined' I said. Dev seemed elated to hear that since he understood that I had accepted her. 

'So anyways, now my dear bhabhz, it was amazing to meet you'll but I am really, really sleepy, so can we plan some meet for the three of us next week' I said. The boys seemed shocked and the girls nodded enthusiastically. We exchanged numbers and I hugged all four of them, while Mr. Idiot shook his hands with the guys and smiled at the girls. We finally left the place. My thoughts from earlier returned, and I closed my eyes trying to keep the thoughts at bay. Just before I fell asleep I heard Mr. Idiot say something that sounded like, ' I am here, if and when you want to talk.

Heyyyyyyy people, feels so good to write again.

 Hope everyone's doing fine. Let me know how you like the update. 

If you do like it please vote, comment and share. Will post another update soon. 

Love you guys!!!