CHAPTER 37

Hey guys, am back. Enjoy reading, dive in. The picture above is what she wears for her date

Kriti's POV

I walked out when I heard the honk only to see him leaning by the car. How could a man be this hot, damn, was my only thought as I walked over to him. He handed me a bouquet. I was about to thank him, when I noticed that it was not a regular bouquet, but rather a chocolate treat that was covered with a few flowers. Looking at that I flung myself at him, I just couldn't control myself. 

You know Blair Waldorf once said, 'Anyone who thinks happiness can't be bought, doesn't know where to shop' I disagree, I think it should be 'Anyone who thinks happiness can't be bought, doesn't know where the beauty of chocolates' 

Anyways, back to my date, he just chuckled as I hugged him tight. 

'Princess, your going to choke me if you hug me any tighter' he said. I sheepishly smiled as I pulled back. 

'Hey' I said shyly. 

'Hi princess, now let's go so that we can get to the place on time' he said as he opened the door for me. He got to his side once I was settled and then got in. 

'Where are we going?' I asked as soon as he turned on the engine. 

'You'll see when we get there' he said. 

'No, tell me now' I whined. 

'Not happening' he replied. 

'Pretty please' I tried my cutest baby pout along with puppy eyes. It had to work

'That look doesn't affect me any more, other then making me want to kiss you' he said with a wink. 

'Where are we going?' I persisted. 

'Wherever we are going to have dinner' he replied. Smart-ass!

'And where is that?' I asked. 

'Wherever we are going' he said with a chuckle. 

'Urgg, I hate you' I said annoyed that I couldn't get him to tell me the place. 

'I like you too, and don't worry, we'll reach there very soon' he said. I just sat there quietly for a few minutes for a few minutes before turning on the music. My favourite song 'Pehli Nazar Mein' started playing. I kept humming it, and then said something, once again without thinking. 

'If you want to ever apologize to me and if you know chocolates won't solve it, sing this song to me and then get me an ice-cream machine. I promise I'll forgive you' I told him. 

'I'll remember that princess' he replied with a smile.  

'Okay now we've almost reached, put this blindfold on' he said handing me a black blindfold. I did as he asked, or rather commanded. He stopped the car a few minutes later. I heard the door on his side opening and closing. A few seconds later the door on my side opened and I stepped out with Sid's help. 

'Can you let me see now atleast' I asked exasperated. 

'Just a few minutes more love' he replied immediately. I was pretty sure he was smirking at my impatience. He placed his hand on my lower back and slowly guided me forward till he asked me to stop finally. 

'Alright, you can remove the blindfold now' he said. I immediately ripped it off, realizing where we were. 

'Did you really?' I asked still amazed as I looked around. 

'Yes I did' he smiled at me. 

'The place we first met' I said looking at him. 

'Couldn't think of a better place. Also, this is the place we first kissed' he replied with a boyish grin and a wink. 

'Alright, shall we sit then, I am too hungry, and I can no longer do the shy girl act, though its fun for a while' I told him as I sat on one of the chairs. He laughed out loud at that before he settled down on the other side. 

We ordered our meal and were enjoying ourselves talking about everything from my college starting in a few days, to Rahul and Rohit's upcoming birthday. Just then I noticed a weird look in his eyes. 

'What happened?' I asked him. 

'Nothing' he replied still looking and sounding distracted. 

'Can you tell me please' I asked again. I wanted to know what was bothering him.  

'I told you its nothing, don't irritate me' he said harshly before he got up. 

'Where are you going?' I asked as tears filled my eyes. What happened to him all of a sudden? How could he behave like this?

'To the washroom' he curtly answered before walking away. He turned back for a second looking guilty, before he masked his emotions and walked out of the room. 

Sid's POV

I saw her after all these months. I didn't feel the hate I expected myself to feel when I saw her. She didn't seem to notice me, but I sure did notice her. I couldn't control my emotions and let my anger out at the wrong sister, my princess, Kriti. Obviously I know what I did was wrong, but I needed to know, I'll apologize and make it upto to Kriti as soon as I am done with Krishi. 

I walked to the washroom I had seen her go to. Just as she stepped out I noticed something off about her. She never wore hoodies. She looked up and finally noticed me. A guilty look clouded her eyes, but I was quite sure that it was fake. 

'Siddy' She started off. 

'It's Mr. Ahuja or Siddarth to you' I replied. 

'Siddarth, look I am really sorry, I didn't want to do what I did to you, I just had to' she replied softly. 

'Oh do tell me why, I am very curious to hear your fake sob story' I told her harshly. 

'Look I am really sorry, I did like you but I only ever truly loved one person. We had broken up and you were the first guy my parents arranged me to meet with. You were nice and I liked you so I agreed. But then Aryan, the guy I loved, returned back. Remember at my party, the goof friend I had made you meet. Anyways, the day before the wedding I found out that I was pregnant and I loved him anyways, so without thinking of the consequences I ran away with him. You were always a good guy, but not the one for me. I am so sorry I hurt everyone, I didn't want to tell mom dad the truth so I faked the job thing, so that you'll would hate me and not look for me. I knew it would break everyone's heart, specially Kriti's, but I just had to do it. I am so sorry Sid, so so sorry' she said in one breath. She looked like she was about to faint so I held her arm. She just hugged me, still whispering sorry's. 

'Calm down Krishi. Shush....shush' I soothed her. She was pregnant, no matter how angry I was with her this would be bad for her baby. 

'So this is the washroom you wanted to go to, wow good to know. I told you Siddarth, tell me if di's back, I'll just go away. How could you' she screeched as she ran away. At the same time I noticed another guy there, I guess he was Aryan. 

'I need to go' I said handing over Krishi to him so that she doesn't fall before I ran after Kriti. I got out only to see my car missing. Where could she have gone, definitely not home, or to her parents. She knows that I know about her haven, so that's out of question. Maybe Dev and Arav's place. Where was she? I just need to sort this out, how could she think I still loved Krishi. God please help me, I need to sort this out.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What are your views on Krishi's behaviour and what about Sid's? Do let me know.

If you liked the chapter, do vote, comment and share. Your comments motivate me alot. I am sorry I haven't been able to reply to your comments in the previous chapter since I was working on this one, will do it ASAP.

 Stay safe and take care

 Love you guys!!!