CHAPTER 14

I got up and walked over to where Mr. Idiot was sleeping. Suddenly, I got an amazing idea. I slowly tip-toed out of the room and saw the kids waiting, jumping excitedly. I placed my finger on my lip and asked them to be quiet. They immediately stopped jumping and looked at me confused. I asked them to come closer and whispered my plan. The two nodded excitedly. 

'Let's do it' they said together. The three of us entered the room and the children quietly tip-toed towards Mr. Idiots sofa. Once there, they got onto the couch and started jumping. 

'Earthquake' Mr. Idiot shouted as he suddenly got up, immediately noticing the three of us there. I was just about to pour water on his face so I had the jug positioned right above his head, as for the children they were jumping on his stomach and the couch. He looked shocked for a second before he pulled the children closer to himself and shouted 'tickle monster', and started tickling them. Their laughter was contagious and in no time, the four of us were laughing loudly. I realised I was still holding the jug, so I quickly placed it back at my bedside. 

Once everyone had calmed down, Rohit asked me a question. 

'Chachi, what are we doing today?' he asked. 

'Well, we are going to have a lot of fun today, I have it all planned, but first Chachu is going to get you'll and himself ready while I make breakfast and then get ready. We will first have breakfast, and I'll tell you the rest of the plan then, fine?' I asked. 

'Yes!' they said together once again. 

'Kiddoz, why don't you'll go to your room and start brushing, chachu will be there in a minute' he said. They nodded and then ran out of the room. I raised my eyebrow in question. 

He just quietly got up and moved closer to me. I took a step back with every step he took ahead. Just then I realised that I was trapped, between him and the wall. 

'What is it Mr. Idiot, don't you understand personal space?' I asked. 

'Don't you, you weren't thinking of personal space when you were about to pour water on me, why should I now?' he asked, just as I was about to speak he started tickling me, and I laughed like I had never before. A few seconds later he stopped. Both of us caught our breaths before he asked me what I had planned for today. 

'So I was thinking, we could take the kids to the amusement park, either today or tomorrow whenever you're free and then we can just relax indoors for the other day, probably let them swim in the pool in the backyard' I said. 

'Nice idea, we'll go to the amusement park today, I'll book the tickets, don't worry about that' he said. I nodded. 

'Well then see you in a while, I have to get two energy bombs ready' he exclaimed, acting out the bomb part with his hands exaggerating the situation. I laughed and pointed him to the door. He trudged to the kids room, while I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. 

1 hour later

I got ready and entered the kitchen to see Mr. Idiot and the kids ready. 

'Now that we are ready, can you tell us the plan chachi?' Rahul asked. 

'Well, the schedule for the next two days is as follows, uhm uhm' I said exagerrating, as though I had a long list. 

'Go on then' rohit asked impatiently. 

'Okay okay, so we are going to an amusement park today and then we can dinner outside and then return home. Following that, tomorrow we will all stay at home and play board games. We can also get into the pool, if you'll want' I explained. The kids jumped happily and hugged both of us. 

'Alright, alright, finish your breakfast so we can go' I said. The two of them obediently sat down and started eating quickly. Mr. Idiot looked at me and gave me a silent applause, as though appreciating me for calming the kids, and then he too sat down and started eating. He motioned me to do the same and I did. 

Once we were done with breakfast the kids quickly got up and came towards us. 

'Let's go' they shouted together and pulled both of us. Mr. Idiot and I glanced at each other and had a silent conversation. 

'Kiddoz, why don't we go and wait near the gate for Mr. Idi- I mean chachu. He can lock the house and then get the car for us, till then we can wait for him and you'll can tell me what all rides you'll want to do' I said. They happily nodded and walked to the door. Mr. Idiot looked at me with a small smile. 

'Thanks' he said. 

'Not a problem, but just one more thing, when you come out, make sure you bring the bag I have prepared for the kids, it's in the kitchen' I said. 

'Your wish is my command, m'lady' he said with a mock bow, both of us laughed and then I made my way to the kids. While listening to the twins chattering, I got lost in my thoughts. I could live like this smiling and laughing with Mr. Idiot. He was not that bad once you got past the cold exterior. He's funny and entertaining. He's cute. 

Hey guys, hope you are all doing fine and having a good Christmas break. Mine just started so thought of posting something. 

Well anyways, the next chapter, for the first time, is going to be in Siddarth, or rather Mr. Idiot's POV. 

I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please do vote, comment and share. Your comments motivate a lot. 

Expect the next chapter really soon, probably on the day that Santa gives all the kids their gifts. Ho ho ho. Anyways ignore all of that, I tend to go off my rocker around Christmas. I love the festival.  

Have a Happy Christmas everyone(in case I forget to post tomorrow) 

Take care, and stay indoors.

 Love you guys!!!