Present time part 2

Ight let's see so Y/N is now aware that Toby is now... Toby.
Obviously shaken up, whenever Toby tries to give her affection now she immediately flinches, sometimes even coming off as cold to him.

After a while of this going on one day Toby finally snaps at her.
He grabs her wrist and pulls her close, asking her what's wrong. In this situation Y/N realizes that he could literally murder her if he knows that she's figured out the truth. Instead of risking her life like an idiot she plays along with the nice act, apologizing and replying with that she's just stressed, obviously sucking up to him for the time being.
Toby obviously knows what's going on and makes a plan.

Angelica calls Y/N and states that she needs to "stay out of her case."
Y/N is obviously confused and goes to visit her.
Angelica explains that Tim apparently wasn't the one who is involved and Mr. Santa (I still don't have a name don't judge me) was found passed out next to a tree where Samantha's body was found.
During the whole thing Kate actually set him up to make it look like he did but that's obvious and invalid rn.
Anyways back to this whole thing, Y/N is heartbroken, saying that it's false and she knows what happened.
Angelica is now to the point of being enraged and says "none of our information is false."
Then Y/N yells something along the lines of "oh yeah? Then where's Toby's body?"

In a summary Y/N makes Angelica go to the graveyard and dig up Toby's grave, showing her that the body put in there was fake. Aiden unfortunately had to come and witness that since Angelica had no babysitter... poor kid.
Our girl is absolutely pissed rn, giving Angelica the silent
treatment as she drives her home.
Literally the only thing that could be heard was Aiden singing a whole new world from Aladdin with his little voice as he struggles to remember the lyrics smh 🥺
Ok I'm getting distracted, anyways Y/N actually comes to the conclusion that she should probably tell Angelica that her "boyfriend" is literally THE Ticci Toby... Tims car drives into theirs.

No thoughts, head empty, Y/N just takes the kid and RUNS (sorry Angelica).
Tim gets out and chases after her.
She just runs back and steals Tim's car, taking the keys and driving off, the plan is to take Aiden back to her own place but that apparently didn't work since Tim chased them into the woods using Angelica's musty busted car.

It's a whole car chase blah blah blah they somehow crash into a tree and Tim gets them.
He ties her to that same tree and gets ahold of Aiden.
Toby shows up with his dumb grin and basically starts making fun of Y/N's attempts to escape.
Lord help me I'm tired Toby takes the kid and literally just... murders Aiden. Bruh I'm not afraid of killing kids (not in real life I swear-).
Y/N is literally just.. wow heart ache Harry Potter screams.
But we're not done there ladies and gentlemen (and non binary/whatever neopronouns you might go by)
Toby kills TIM OH NO!
Saying that Tim was supposed to give Y/N to slender... but Toby's going through this rebellious thing where he doesn't want to.
He then just hits Y/N's head with the other side of his hatchet, knocking her out.

Toby keeps Y/N in the basement of his "house" for a whole MONTH YEP YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY.
He basically just continuously drugs her up to the point where she can't even focus.
For that whole month Toby acts like they're married, treating her how his dad treated his own mother (since Toby thought that was love and tried to replicate it).
When the drug usage starts lowering and Y/N can kinda function again Toby brings up the subject of having kids.
Obviously she doesn't want any, especially with him, Y/N quickly tries to find a way to escape before...
anything happens.

Back with Aaron and Mia, they've been trying to find Y/N EVERYWHERE since she's now technically a missing person.
Unfortunately Angelica's stuck in a coma (from the crash) so they don't really have anybody who's supposed to be dealing with the Slenderman case to help.
Aaron has finally had enough, buying a gun and going out to look for Y/N himself.

Our girl is currently crawling through the vents at 4:57am, finally finding a way out of the house and just running through the forest to get back home.
Toby went to the basement and realized that his "wife" is gone, quickly leaving the house and chasing after her.
Miss girl has no actual sense of direction and is still pretty high/fatigued, followed with all the slender sickness she has been hit with constantly.
But once that woman hears Toby catching up to her she SPRINTS FASTER THAN MY DIGNITY istg I still need to catch that.
Luckily she hears Aaron's voice, at first thinking it's just an auditory hallucination but then seeing his flashlight.
She takes the chance and follows the light, bumping right into our hero ✨❤️🥺😘😍Aaron😍😘🥺❤️✨

Aaron asks if she's ok as Y/N breaks down in his arms, shaking and mumbling inaudible things.
Toby catches up to them and tackles Aaron.
With every punch he throws at him he basically just repeats the phrase "she's mine."
Though I really don't see the point Aaron is hella gay.
Y/N tries to pull Toby off but accidentally gets punched in the nose by him instead.
Toby hears her sudden shriek and looks back to see Y/N with a now broken nose.
In a panic he quickly gets up to check on her, giving Aaron enough time to shoot Toby in the shoulder.
The poor girl has no time to react as she watches Toby fall, getting dragged back to her own place by Aaron.

When they reach home Mia instantly takes Y/N upstairs, trying to help her calm down and heal her wounds while Adam calls the (po po) police.
Of course that's not the end. Mia hears a crash downstairs.
She goes to investigate while Y/N grabs a knife from one of the shelves.
She hears a scream and goes, finding Mia at the staircase.
She looks over at the kitchen and sees Aaron's dead body and a fire breaking out through their entire house.
Toby is near the staircase, in full attire and still bleeding from his shoulder.
Y/N and Mia attempt to escape through one of the windows, Mia being the only one who actually gets out since Y/N gets dragged back by Toby.
They start fighting, Toby beating her up and Y/N stabbing a hole in Toby's cheek (that's where he gets the gash from).
Once Toby corners Y/N she screams at him to just kill her already.
The thing that finally hits him is when she asks something along the lines of
"you really think Lyra would do all of this? Do you really think she's proud of you?"
This causes Toby to freeze.
Y/N is basically choking on all the smoke as the flames start trapping the two.
Toby picks her up, whispering "I'm not done with you"
before everything goes black.

Y/N wakes up in the hospital with Mia by her side, she asks where Toby is and the police say he's dead, the only thing being left of him in the house were his goggles.
It leaves a bitter sweet feeling for Y/N as she tries to cope with the fact.
Though as the days pass and they get through with Aaron's funeral, packing up their things to go back home,
Y/N finally realizes that she's let go of her past (and gained some new trauma but baby steps people).
Y/N is finally free.

there's one more part coming up this isn't done yet people