/32/M҉Y҉ G҉I҉R҉L҉

February 1st, 2010

GROUP PHONE CALL TRANSCRIPT BETWEEN CAMILA GARCIA,
MICHELLE ANDERSON AND SOPHIE DRAKE

Camila Garcia: Why does everyone like her anyways? What's so special about ________?
She's just some dumb, rude slut!

Michelle Anderson: You don't even know what slut means. Besides, if you're really that insecure she's honestly not that po-

Garcia: I'm NOT insecure!

Anderson:...

Anderson: Can i speak now? Thanks. Like i was saying, shes not that popular, she just got that way because everyone heard of their little treehouse and Lyra's basically the queen of this dumpster fire.

Sophie Drake: And ______'s kinda funny.

Garcia: what the hell, Sophie? This is the first time you spoke on this call and it's to compliment her?
Get out!

Drake: finally.

                    [SOPHIE HANGS UP]

Anderson:... Why exactly do you hate _______? Last time I checked she hasn't done anything to you other than a bunch of harmless teasing. Even then you're kinda the one who provokes it.

Garcia: I don't... I don't know, okay? It's just... its like shes always around me but not at the same time! And I feel like
[REDACTED]

Garcia: But I know how to make it stop.
Ezra Black is at my place right now.

——————-

        He is so done. Oh my god he doesn't even anymore.

He doesn't care if YOU need some time away from him.
HE DOESN'T CARE.

HE WANTS YOU.

HE WANTS YOU.
HE WANTS YOU.
HE WANTS YOU.

...

Toby found himself in the middle of a crisis.
Now, something that my mother taught me is that you never make decisions when you're feeling extreme emotions.
Toby, you're breaking that rule.
But of course he couldn't care less... there was no way he could ever make a rational decision when the only thought in his mind is you.

Which is why he's standing right in front of Asher, Ezra's little brother and Toby's personal bully... saying in the most stoic way possible,
"C—can you b-beat m-me up?"

It takes Asher approximately a minute to register the words.
"You want me to beat you up?"
He repeats Toby's wishes like the language was foreign.
In response, all Toby does is give a simple nod, his usual doe like eyes sharpening as he keeps a steady yet intimidating glare on Asher.

"Is this some sort of kink? Cause that's kinda gay..."
Not exactly kid. Not even close.
Instead the only reason why Toby's doing this is because, well, he's fully aware that you're coming to pick up this piece of shit today— totally didn't ease drop on a conversation you were having with Ezra.
So... hear me out... if you see that he's getting beat up by someone ASSOCIATED with EZRA you'll stop hanging out with him altogether (and hopefully love Toby again? Maybe?).

"Wh—at? N-no! Just... j-just beat m-me up!"

It's 3:00... you're supposed to get here at 3:05.

Both boys stare at each other for a good moment before Asher's posture slowly slouches, giving out a little shrug.
"I mean... sure, I guess. I won't  go easy on you though."