Here for him (heterosexual sex, deep emotional connection and romance)

TW: sex⚠️
You surpassed the big gates, entered the moist and cold Malfoy manner
"We expected you quite earlier, y/n" said Voldemort "sit". You sat next to Severus because you were both spying for dumbledore. You promised you will help him after he told you what happened and his deal with dumbledore, you had a crush on him since he was a kid, back when you were both studying on hogwarts.
Seeing how much he loved Lilly and how much risk he putted on his life for her broke your heart, but your love for him was bigger than your jealousy.

"You y/n, will sent me a report for all dumbledore's movements, and you Severus, will assist Draco" Voldemort ended his speech.

"Let's go back to Hogwarts, it was a long night" you say and you both get up in a carriage "you'll lie to him" said Severus "in the report he wants"
"Severus, you can't continue doing this, he asks to much.."
"Maybe you should stop, i know, what Dumbledore asked me to do is a lot, but so was what i asked"
"He didn't kept the promise, Severus"
He looked down not answering you back
"And I won't stop, i gave you a promise, i will keep that promise."
"Why do you care so much anyway"
"I know you, and Lilly, since we were kids and, for Lilly" you failed to tell the truth
"It's not for Lilly, is it?"
Said Severus looking at you with his frozen face, "you forget my legilimency skills y/n"
"You've got to stop doing that to me.."
You laughed with embarrassment
You both stayed in silence after he found out how you felt for him, no one began speaking since everything seemed so awkward.
You were now close to the castle, so close that both of your eyes got brighter
Before getting off the carriage, As he was going to get down, you held his cold, slightly rough hand. "It's true.. you know.. what you saw" he didn't answer and he just looked in your eyes processing what you said, he got on the ground and held your hand to get down too. He chose to escort you on your room, and for you it meant a lot that he did. You were now out of your door, you ready to get in but stood at the door facing him, his face looked less cold today, and after giving you a little smirk, "would you like to go somewhere, where we used to go as friends". Now you were teaching muggle studies at hogwarts and he didn't asked you to hang out since you were students, you got on the last staircase that lead to the astronomy tower, you sat on the stone cold wall and even tho it was freezing, made you feel as warm as ever. He got you under his long cloak because after the cold, not-caring-about-anyone teacher he was a gentleman and he respected women way too much. You placed your head on his shoulder, you didn't wanted to do any move that might throw him out. You respected his grieve and your goal wasn't to surpass Lilly.
He tilted his head backwards letting out a sigh
"About.. what Dumbledore asked.. what are you planning on doing?" You asked "i promised him I'll do it, it's beyond my boundaries but a promise is a promise." You cried on his shoulder,
"Why are you crying?" He asked
"Just.. everything changes.. so quickly and I can't keep a track of what's going on.." he placed your head on his chest and you could feel his warm body and hands comforting you. "I'm just scared.." he then lifted your head by your chin, and looking at your watery eyes, he placed a kiss at your lips, something that left you speechless, something finally good. You kissed his soft lips and soon enough you were french-kissing, you and the man you were dying for since you were little kids.
He then got up and grabbed your hand with him, got downstairs, from the astronomy tower, you were now found in the dungeons where his room is.
Before entering his very heavy wooden door you kissed him once more. You now entered the room, a room full of books, with too many bookcases and papers from the daily prophet, he filled two glasses of fire-whiskey as you looked at all the dusty, old and rare books, he turned on the fireplace and the room from pale and cold enlightened by only the moonlight, became warm and inviting. You turned your back on the bookshelf and faced him, he offered you one glass of whiskey and you sat on the couch next to the fireplace, staring at the full-moon. After laughing, reminding each other of the few good times they had in school, emptying your glasses, you fell asleep on his chest and his warm hands, he fell asleep right after.
After an hour or two, he woke up and smiled at your sight, he then laid you down the couch and covered you with a heavy black blanket and went in the kitchen, looking out of the dark windows, he then felt a soft touch on his shoulder and a warm breath, he then faced you, you started kissing him passionately and he picked you up, sat you on the sink, kissing your neck and licking your ears, he placed you on the sink and filled with kisses your neck and chest as you went through his long black hair, you then unbuttoned his coat and it took quite some time since it had a lot of buttons, you then got on his white shirt under it, for the first time ever you saw his body bare, bare and beautiful, you then started licking his neck placing hickeys all over him, he then respectfully unbuttoned your shirt and left you with only your laced bra. He leaned over you to get your bra off which took him a second to figure out, something that made you love him even more, your bralette was now on the ground and his hands respectfully all over your bare tits, he rubbed your tits as his breathing got heavier you started kissing again, he picked you up from the sink and while kissing you, he laid you on his bed and stayed on top of you. He sucked and licked you boobs and then your stomach, he then placed his hand just above your lady parts and gave you a kiss "I don't want you to do something that you'll regret." He told you, "i wont" you reassured him
He placed his hand under your long high waisted victorian era inspired skirt and penetrated you with his middle and ring finger and immediately finding your g-spot, you tilted your head back, moaning and biting your lips, his breathing kept getting heavier and heavier. He removed your skirt and got in between your legs and again kissed and licked your stomach, he then removed your laced panties and started licking your lady parts making you moan loudly, he licked your clitoris and raised his eyes to watch you being pleasured. He then got on top of you and french-kissed you
"Is this okay?" He said, you nodded. He lifted you and placed his back in the headboard of the bed and had you on top of him, you started kissing passionately as he started penetrating you, before going inside and out, he just stayed inside until you get comfortable because he was a very well gifted man. After a minute or two, he started going slowly and very deep. You moaned loudly because he had a very well sense of where your g-spot was. As you got more comfortable you started going faster and you could hear him grunt alongside with the bed squeaking, wanted to face you at all times when he was inside, he placed pillows under your head and got on top of you, he started going very very fast and it was possible your very loud moans are heard outside his room but that didn't seem to bother him. Your breathing got faster and faster and you could feel his penis twitching inside of you, you let out a loud moan and he starts slowing down. Before he comes he got out of you and with his eyes asked if it was okay to come inside your mouth, you opened your mouth and he filled it with white liquid. You swallowed and he lied next to you, both naked, "incredible" he said with his silky velvet voice that made you chill. You then fell asleep covered with nothing but the pale moonlight.