liars need discipline (snape x student)

Julia just finished her herbology lesson, they had to deal with magic plums for the first time today and let me tell you, it was rough, one of the magic plums erupted all over her white buttoned shirt. So, without a second thought she left the class room as soon as she could to go change her clothes.

"Julia chop chop, we're late for potions." Nellie told her and grabbed her hand. "Nellie I've got to change, you do not want to see my clothes under that robe, she whined. ".. hah.. yes that was hilarious.. right.. i'll make up an excuse for you, go change.." Nellie said, "but a good one.. or else he'll be so mad." Julia walked away, "he will be mad anyway, but imagine how mad he would be if he saw you covered in plum" Nellie laughed and headed to the classroom in the dungeons.

"Now where is miss Barlowe?" Snape asked immediately when he came to the classroom. "probably with a senior." laughed Draco and he's friends (because it was a crossover lesson with slytherin.) "Quiet" Snape hissed. "Professor, she had.. women's issues.. and she's in the bathroom.. its bad.. I should probably check on her.. but its very bad.. so i'll have to miss potions." Nellie said, hoping that Snape would let her. "yes miss Van Decerstoy.. of course you'll be able to miss potions in the day that your skills will be tested." Snape smirked ironically, "page 451" he told her right in front of her desk.

the class stayed all quiet.

meanwhile, Julia changed her clothes and started running to the stairs leading to Snape's classroom.

"and that is the reason dragon blood shouldn't be used f-" Snape was lecturing and got interrupted by Julia opening the heavy door in a rush.

Snape tilted his head and raised his eyebrow in annoyance with his hands wrapped around his chest.

"Miss Barlowe, in case you haven't noticed, you're late 30 minutes for class. your friend miss Van Decerstoy informed me on your.. issue and you have my permission to stay out of class for this.. one.. time. However, every time something happens you will be coming to tell me in person, and not send your.. muppet." Snape said. "muppet?" whispered Nellie to herself.. "of course.. your bestfriend is miss hot stuff what do you expected idiot." she whispered to herself again.

potions were the last class for the day and Julia was just wandering in the corridors waiting for her friend to come, and she did so but with an extraordinarily worried look on her face. "oh my god.!" she exhaled loudly and she's full of sweat. "that's it my dear friend, its over for us." she swallowed loudly. "what is it.. take a deep breath and just tell me!" said Julia and Nellie did so, "ooof.. Snape wants us in his office." she said. "WHAT?" Julia's eyes opened widely, "what did you told him!" she panicked. "I might have told him that you have your.. women's issues.." she panicked too. "idiot! he knows you're lying.. I heard that he is a legillimen.. oh lord.. I can't handle this.. I can't" "and he said we have to go now! we're probably already late!" Nellie started running "wait! not so fast!" Julia started running behind Nellie.

they arrived in his office and he was waiting for them outside. "professor, sorry that we're late.. I slipped.. on .. on the .. I slipped on the ground.. it was mopped and I didn't knew." Nellie said and he looked at her with the (what the hell is she talking about look) "idiot" Julia whispered to her again, then Snape headed inside the office and sat to his chair with the two of them standing in front of him.

"Miss Van Decerstoy, you lied to me today, twice." Snape said. "professor I didn-" "silence" he hissed and stood up. "you will be serving detentions with Mister Filch for the rest of the month.." "but I-" "miss, I do not want to hear a word." he said. "you can leave." he sat down again when Nellie left.

"miss Barlowe.. do you care to explain why your friend lied about your delay today?" he raised his eyebrows. "I did not tell her to lie, professor." she lowered her head. "I was embarrassed." she murmured.. "embarrassed?" he stood up. "and maybe.. afraid." she finished.

"why were you afraid." he said and he's look was now way more empathetic. "I had a small accident in herbolody class and .. I was covered in magic plums." she couldn't lie again and it seemed impossible to hold the truth inside her mouth when talking to Snape. "that's still not an explanation to why were you afraid of coming to my class." he said. "it's just .. I was afraid that I was gonna get yelled at.." she explained. "as you should Miss Barlowe. liars deserve to get yelled at.." he said and walked behind her. "sir?" she got curious. "liars need discipline" he said close to her ears, which gave chills all over her body due to his velvety voice. "do you think.. you need.. discipline?" he said while behind her. "would you consider yourself" he got very close to her head from behind "a liar?"

"no.. I didn't wanted to cause... any trouble.." she said looking lost. "that's another lie Miss Barlowe.. you.. enjoy.. causing trouble.. and you're really good at it too.. you cause troubles to me everyday.. with your... always not correctly buttoned shirt and your little torn up leggings." he breathed to her ears and massaged her shoulders "professor I-" "I have seen how you touch yourself in my class miss Barlowe. Do you deny it?" "i have never" she said and furrowed.. he took a deep breath "liar!" he slightly yelled and grabbed her neck. then placed her on the desk with her back facing him.

"do you feel like you need to escape?" he said. "as if I had a chance." she moaned. "you decided to give up on lying, didn't you" he said and walked in front of her. "open your mouth" he demanded and she obeyed. "good girl." he placed two of his fingers inside her mouth and then made his way between her legs.