The two gentlemen. (Thrio with two men one woman)

This one's for people that are here for YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT.
⚠️loads of sex and harsh language⚠️
Snape-Lucius-Alice

You take the role of a woman named Alice. She graduated hogwarts 5 years before our story begins. She's searching for a job and Severus always favored her as a student so they kept contact.

A huge sign was in front of her eyes as she was walking through the diagon alley
"In need of employees with a lot of broom experience ." Was written outside an unusual store with botanics.

Alice walked inside, there were elf's everywhere arranging little boxes to the very tall shelfs that were filled with containers and labels,

She squinted her eyes to find where the manager is because of the low lighting inside the store.

She saw a blonde long-haired man arranging some papers having his back on the desk,
She cleared her throat
"Sir I'm here for the job."  She said.
The man turned around and his blue wider than the sky eyes met hers.
"Do i know you? You seem familiar."
"Eeeerr..." Alice scratched her head a little bit and with a playful smile continued.
"Mr Malfoy!" She said happily
"I was a classmate of Draco we might've met someday!"
"Ah! That's right! Alice Gwendelupp! I remember you!" He smiled back.
"How's Draco?"
"He's doing okay. Are you?"
"Yes.. just searching for a job!"
"Do you want to come by my place for dinner tonight at 7:00?" He suggested with a charming smile dancing to his lips.
"Of course! I will be there at 7:00 sharp!" She laughed
"Great I'll see you there so we can.. talk for business." He winked which seemed weird to Alice but she was so excited to meet Draco again.

She wore a long black turtleneck dress with nude heels and a mink fur. She tucked her long auburn hair behind her ears and applied an earthy tone lipstick.

She found her self at the gate of the Malfoy Manner, where she saw Draco waiting.

He opened the gates letting her in.
"Draco!! It's been so long! How are you!"
"Trying.. i see you grew up to be... well.. mesmerizing.." he took a second and looked at Alices face.

Together your arrived at the big table, where the luxurious dinner was ready.
Alice was left in shock realizing Mr Malfoy had other guests too.

"Aahh! Miss Guandelupp!" He stood up and said. "I forgot to mention, we have a little reunion here.." he said.

Alice looked around the room and there was sitting Mrs Malfoy, Draco, Mr. Malfoy and shockingly. Professor Snape!

He stood up and kissed your hand, opening you a seat to sit next to him.
"Professor, I'm so glad to meet you after all this time!"
"Indeed miss Gwandelupp, I'm charmed." His velvety monotonic voice said.

It was a delicious and luxurious steak dinner.
"So how are the things back in Hogwarts Professor?"
"Ordinary." He answered.
"Right." Alice looked down awkwardly.

"So.. Alice.. will you work for my father at the shop?" Draco tried to break the silence.
Severus's head snapped when he heard these words coming out of Dracos mouth.
"Uhmm.. yeah about that.. did you always had that shop Mr Malfoy?"
"A friend of mine couldn't.. support it so Narcissa and i decided to buy it." He said cockily looking at Narcissa.
"I come by everyday and help, My Lucius comes on the weekends." She smiled "it will be nice if we work together." Narcissa raised her glass. We all did. Except for Severus.
"It's not decided yet." He murmured
"Excuse me, Severus?" Alice looked at him.
"I said. So you decided. You're gonna work together." He said annoyed
"I guess we will, i mean, it's a great opportunity working with Mrs and Mr Malfoy." Alice smiled and Snape nodded aggressively.
"I remember, back a few years how talented you were at potions."
Severus said.
"True, i felt a passion with it. It filled me up but i guess I didn't got the chance to think about it." Alice said
And Lucius frowned clearly annoyed.