Student X snape

Yalll I apologize for not publishing stories for so long, i had no inspiration and motivation and I didn't wanted to write something sloppy and without any plot. Thank you🥰

The students were getting ready to go to Hogsmeade in their free day,

Y/n and her friend Mario, were walking towards the others so they can go in group, "Y/n" said professor sprout, who was in charge, "yes Professor?" She answered, "you haven't gave us the signed paper.." Sprout explained. "Oh! I can't believee this.." she panicked, "Professor i forgot to ask my parents to sign it" she whined, "you know what that means y/l/n, I'm afraid you won't be able to come. Y/h! get in line, get in line!" Sprout moved forward.

"This sucks" said y/n to mario. "How did you forgot.." Mario laughed at her. "Stop" she hit him friendlily with her elbow. "I had loads of things in my head.." she sighed.. "yea right.. ok sort them out while I'm enjoying my butterbeers you Gahjni." He laughed and run towards y/h group. "Shut up idiot" she yelled and walked back inside the castle.

She wandered and wandered around the corridors out of boredom, knowing that all her friends are having fun in Hogsmeade and she's just rotting there.

(I mean, i wouldnt complain if i was her tho)

She decided to sit in the astronomy tower by herself and practice some simple charms, she was flicking her wand when she heard loud footsteps on the stairs,

"I'm here, headmaster." Snape's very recognizable voice was heard.

"Err, I'm sorry Professor, Headmaster dumbledore is not here." Y/n stood up.

"Alright then, excuse me miss y/l/n" he got down one or two stairs before stopping once more.

"What exactly held you back from going to Hogsmeade with your classmates miss y/l/n"  he frowned.

"I didn't had the papers signed by my parents.." she sighed once more, "so im just here practicing.."

"Well.. you don't expect me to just leave you wandering around the castle, do you..?" He said. "You're not allowed to be here unless you're having your astronomy lessons." He walked towards her.

"Right.. then i will go back to my common room." She walked past him, he grabbed her arm quite roughly but when he realized it, he letted it go softly. "I apologize" he cleared his throat, "I'm afraid i cannot let you get away with it ...unpunished." He said.

Y/n was not surprised because of course! Its snape.. he doesn't let anything or anyone get away with rule-breaking.

"Will you follow me please?" He said but didn't actually expected an answer since he started rushing down the stairs, her following with his fast rhythm.

They walked down the stairs finding themselves in the concealment under the astronomy class.

"Hand over your wand please." He opened his palm and she did as she was told.

"You will put everything in its place in here because ...apparently some people can't clean up their own messes miss y/l/n" he explained. "I will be back in half an hour miss, this place better be spotless or.." he said, she looked at his lips waiting for him to finish his sentence but he didn't, he just walked away.

She got to work, there were books and items thrown everywhere and she didn't knew where to start..

She decided to begin with a pile of old books that was in the corner, she started picking them up, they were too heavy and she started sweating, so she removed her school robe.

When she was finished with the books she started picking up pieces of parchment that were forgotten there, without even realizing it, the 30 minutes Snape was about to be back had passed, but she didn't hear his voice.

She turned around from the corner, he saw him with his head tilted and his arms crossed. "I.. suppose i can go now?" She asked putting on her robe. Him without speaking a word, he walked towards her.

"You can leave, if that's what you want." He raised his eyebrow. She walked past him and got to the stairs. ".. what if i ..don't." She swallowed hard. "I will make it worth it." He smirked and looked at her once more and with no words but only his eyes he told her to follow him to the astronomy class again.

She followed him,

They were looking at the outstandingly peaceful view Hogwarts had,

"Why did you told Professor Sprout that you are unable to go to Hogsmeade because you ..forgot, to tell your parents?" He asked.

"What do you mean, Professor?"

"That won't work with me y/l/n, you're either telling me the truth or you regret for not telling me the truth, its up to you." He looked at her, lifting her head from her chin making her face him.

"I ..never regret my actions." She said.

"We'll see about that." He grabbed her arms and turned her around, she was now with her back on his chest. She saw the beautiful view once more.

Slowly, Snape started lowering her back,
"Naughty students must be punished, miss y/l/n don't you think?" He spanked her ass while she was bended on the balcony,

"Mmhhh yes." She moaned out of soft pain.

He fully removed her school robe and threw it on the floor.

She heard him unzipping his trousers,

Then Snape with a sharp movement connected his body and her body with his member, she felt the desire, and the need Snape had, he really needed to be pleasured in a long time and so did she.

They continued making love with the view of the foggy forest and the blue sky, the cool breeze surrounding them but not affecting them since their bodies were covered in clothes, (not all the parts of their bodies though😌).

the end.

Again, I apologize if this story is way too short, or not good enough. i have plenty of stories in the making, coming real soon. I hope you have an amazing day. Thank you for reading  Xoxo