No pain no gain (bdsm, might trigger a lot, 18+ ⚠️)

Tw: Harsh language, Violence, and sex
Another TW: this might be one of the harshest ones I'll write.
Another TW: if you're sensitive to violence i repeat do not read.⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Will you wake up? Gosh! We need to go for breakfast!" Said Anneliese while making her tie and and wearing her robe.
"You won't believe what happened" you said with as much excitement as anyone can have when they wake up.
"What happened did he finally fucked you?" She giggled "only in your dreams baby girl" she added
"Shut up Anneliese! We get it that you're the only one who fucked Draco! You don't have to remind us everyday!"

⚠️last warning, this chapter is only for horndogs😂, seriously if you get disgusted easily do not read, unless I'm being punished by Professor Snape I don't like causing trouble.⚠️

You got out of bed and went to the bathroom. "So what happened that you're so excited about" she rudely opened the bathroom door and saw you covered in toothpaste. You spitted the toothpaste and screamed "i. Had. My. First. Sex. Dream."
"With whom?"
"I don't know, a guy with long hair i guess, maybe one of the weaslies I don't know"
"Ewww!" She laughed
"But it was like.. so realistic once i could almost taste their penis"
"Okay girl you're gross"
"It had a lot of ropes too, it was super weird but also fucking great u know.."
"Now get your ass dressed we don't want to be late for breakfast!"
"Why are you so obsessed with breakfast today weirdo!"
"We're playing against Gryffindor you idiot! Draco is the seeker! I have to support him"
"Aahhh that's rightt.. i totally forgot about it.. thank god.. aahh how much i love quidditch, gets us away from class.. honestly a treasure.." you laughed sarcastically.

You were now sitting in the slytherin table talking about how much you're gonna crash gryffindor,
Then the mail came, your owl dropped a letter in front of you.
"Me and your mother are so happy for your graduation dear, unfortunately we were called by the ministry of magic in America and we won't be present. We wish you the happiest graduation and we are beyond proud of you! Love you, Dad" you rolled your eyes as you were reading the letter for the second time.
Sadness got all over you as memories of hogwarts flew by your eyes. It was the greatest years of your life, even with strict Professors, a lot of work to be done, you really loved Hogwarts.
"So how do you feel.. in a month it's.. basically over..." you asked Anneliese
"Aaaahh finally freedom, i feel like i can finally breathe!"
"Yeah rightt! Freedom.." you tried to relate to Anneliese's words but failed.

As the quidditch field started getting filled up the only thing that you could think about was Hogwarts, you were replaying memories good and bad, nostalgia got over you, started tearing up and trying to hide it.

The game had started and Slytherin was winning, everyone around you were screaming, cheering
Sly-sly-slytherin! They were saying harmonized, with one voice missing, your voice missing.

Maybe I'm overthinking this.. i just finish school it's not that big of a deal!
You kept thinking, but it didn't seem to comfort you, something felt wrong, something Felt.. unfulfilled. It was when it hit you, Annelieses eyes were following every movement of Draco, giving her a smile.

That's it! I know! I've never been in a relationship and i wasted all my best years studying, trying to prove something!

You got up your seat, unable to focus for even a minute on quidditch.
You walked to the castle, you were dancing around the big hall, walking through the stairs admiring the paintings that were singing to you, you were swirling around a small hall when you bumped into someone.
You got so scared since you weren't supposed to be there, you raised your eyes and you prayed that it won't be the man you thought it was, the chances of not being him got lower and lower as you raised your eyes.