Chapter 9

I turned around and smiled at him , He was the most sincere person i have known all my life. He just met me and he has been nothing but a blessing towards my life , he is everything i that i never had. He is my support , my love , my self boost , but most importantly ... My reason to live.

Felix : You look so beautiful when you simile , i like it when you are happy.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he had his hands on my waist .

Y/n : For you ... Ill do anything , im glad that at least someone in my coven sees your true beauty not from the past but from your true inner self and actions .

He then smiled at me and took my hand and placed a kiss on it never breaking eye contact with me. His love was so sincere that i would not dare to doubt it not one bit , obviously his reputation as an executioner means everything to him but he sure does a great job showing me and reminding me about his love towards me every second of the day.

Felix : Every night i prayed ... Every night i hoped ... Dreamed of this moment we both would hold each other through tough times and great times. Now i have my mate .. You ... And i would not dare to let it go to waste or to loose this bond with you my dear y/n .

I was so relived to know that he wouldn't dare to cheat on me or to break our mate bond. I stood on my tippy toes and i placed a small kiss on his forehead and he leaned over to make it easier for me to reach and i have him a hug. He hugged me back while he was playing with my hair , i look over to my left and i see master aro with a smirk in his face and he claps and laughs .

Aro : Never seen such strong mate bond , it amazes me that mrs Y/N is able to look inside the executioners heart and see true beauty ... Kinda like my sister dydme when she was still alive.

Felix pulled away and placed me on his chest while wrapping an arm around me and placed a kiss on my head while smiling at master aro for his choice of words.

Felix : Thank you master aro , my mate is the most sweetest person and she sees true beauty in everyone. Im still unable to comprehend that such awful parent's would treat as loving soul like my mate.

Aro : In deed my dear felix ... Its such pity that the cullen's have lost such an asset that is so much valuable and possibly the most powerful vampire in the world. However time seems to pay for there mistake ... My dear ... Y/n ...

Y/n : Thank you for having me mr voltiri

Aro : No need to thank me , the door is always open for talented people like you.

He grabbed my chin with his hand and looked at me dead in the eye with lust written all over his face. I was deeply uncomfortable by this action and felix seemed a bit bothered by it but kept his cool because its his master and he might have just mistaken by this action.

Aro : I came to inform you wonderful souls that we have been discussing a ball of welcoming for our newest member and we could display all her powers to the covens ... Of course with the exception of edward and bella along with your little sister ... Renesmee .

A ball ? I have never been to a ball before ... However i would love to experience this type of party .

Felix : Sounds like a great idea master aro .

Then there was a knock on the door and i saw a familiar face with a smirk on her face . She was standing right on the door leaning against it with a lustful look towards me and then she threw in a flirtatious smile and then turned and looked at felix with a " Challenge " look and felix let out a deep growl because her actions did not go unnoticed by anyone.