chapter 11

I was confused as to why was all of this happening through out all of sudden. I turned and looker at her with a questionable look on my face and then she turned her gaze back at him a chuckled. Aro sighed as if hr knew what were her intentions because it was seen before.

" Heidi ? What is it that you need ? "

Aro questioned heidi's purpose between the a,b, and c conversation between me, felix,and aro. She took her gaze of me and directed her attention towards master aro.

"I just came to inform you that the irish coven came in earlier as a visit and well they had a new member in there coven. She looks about 5'8 with beautiful pale skin and a bob haircut to be exact. "

Master aro was not interested in meeting this new member of the irish coven until she mentioned something special about this particular girl.

" Im sure Marcus and Caius can handle that task by themselves. "

He waived heidi off but before she could leave she let an important detail to all of us that made out eyes widen.

" Her name is Cassidy Hanger, she is a Canadian girl and had the power of telekinesis . "

She smirked and those news caught aro's attention and he speed towards heidi to pick up her hand and read every single thought that she had ever had to confirm if what heidi was saying was right.

" Allow me my dear. "

After a few seconds aro let out his devilish creepiest laugh while clapping his hands together in delight.

" Memorizing ! To see what you gad witnessed in the throne room. "

She nodded as she took pride within herself of reaching master aro's expectations.

" Ill be there soon quick in order to see Mrs. Cassidy . I'll now head my way to meet our second newest addition , now you two can go back to what you were doing my Lovely ... Birds. "

He headed off to the throne room to go see Cassidy however heidi was still in the room with me and felix. Tension grew high once again and it was quite uncomfortable between the two of them and me being in the middle of it all.

" You can leave now heidi, i would like to spend time with my own mate now "

Felix was able growl out but instead heidi laughed in his face and rolled her eyes at him as if it was some kind of joke and that made felix tense up a bit as if he knew what would happen if she kept pushing his buttons but tried to restrain himself only because i was present and he did not want to scare me away.

" I don't like your mate, i was testing if my allure power worker on her since i heard that she has ever lasting powers making her one of the top powerful vampires. It is apparent to me in clear white vision that my power does not work on your mate. "

And with that she left making the room atmosphere a bit lower than ut was before. Felix rolled his eyes in annoyance of heidi's acts towards me but quickly turned that annoyed look to a slight smile and wrapped his hands on my waist while turning me to face him.

" What's a coven without a little if drama going around every once in a while huh ? "

He chuckled to himself after realizing how over protective he became of me when someone was play flirting with his own mate in his own eyes. I then chuckled to his statement .

" Damn right babe, even auntie rosalie would get into cat fights with bella. "

He then kissed me passionate and i wrapped my arms around his neck. It did not take long for him to Rush to our room and get things into commando mode. He then gently placed me in our bed while carrying me bridal style and for i minute i though "Thank god no one was around and everyone was in the throne room dealing with Cassidy." We then broke out of the kiss and made eye contact before he went even further because we both know what he could do to me in this instant in a split second.

" Are you sure ? "