Chapter 7

He then kissed my sweet neck spot that caused me to have a sweet high pitch moan that made his eye's then dark black . He then attacked my mouth with full force , while all of this was happening i was playing with his hair , he then got aggressive by each second he then broke out of the kiss .

Felix : Im sorry .

He spoke in a raspy low voice and then he smacked my bum really that i let out a moan and started to tear up my clothes and i gasped . He then started undressing himself making it reveal his huge member and seconds away from ripping from his calvin klein boxers . He then took off his cloak and undid his tie , then he unbuttoned his black shirt revealing all those huge muscles my eyes were loving the sight off . He then pulled down his boxers and my eyes widened at the sight if his member i then started to get worried because he was truly a big boy like i imagined him or even bigger than what i imagined .

Felix : Like what you see ?

He smirked

I then start trembling in fear he might snap me in half and he chuckles and assures me he will go slow unless if i want more he is gonna go all out . He then attacked my mouth with his own and his kisses went all the way down to my neck leaving behind hickeys and he then got on top of me and teased my entrance with his member and then when i least expected it he inserted his member inside me and i felt slight pain inside me but soon that pain turned into pleasure , i let out a moan and roll my eyes at the back of my head and i start holding on to the covers . He then started pounding his large truck on me and it felt so good like frick ! Was this man even a vampire ! He then went faster and faster we both at this point started moaning and saying i was so tight and i just could not hold on anymore i wrapped my hands around him and started scratching his back in pure pleasure and he just groans and moans in pleasure . He then says he can't hold on anymore and we both cum at the same time and im left exhausted and so does he , he then kisses me again all the way down to my breast starting to suck them and leaving hickeys behind. We then break out when we hear demetri knock om the door and we both roll our eyes .

Felix : What !?

Demetri : Sorry to interrupt the moment but we have visit.

This can only go well i thought to myself !