Chapter 2

Alice : the volturi , there coming !

Bella : why?

Alice : aro want's to check on renesmee and he is convinced that renesmee is an immortal child by caius thoughts after last time .

Y/n : last time ?

Emmett : we faced the volturi while you were away in alaska .

Y/n : and you never told me ?!

Esme : it was no use .

Edward: why can't i read your thoughts y/n ?

Y/n : good , i don't want you in my head

Edward : im serious , i used to read your mind now it only takes me to a dark place .

Y/n : i don't know and its better that way.

Bella : quit the attitude

Y/n : and you quit being in my buisness.

Bella : im your mother im supposed to be in your business quit before i smack you in your mouth smart ass .

Y/n : you hit me im hitting back ain't no one gonna touch me alright ? (You step forward her and intimated her )

Alice : enough ! We should be worried about the volturi you guy's! Y/n we will talk later alright ? Now we need to discuss a plan .

Carslie : alice is right , alice when are they coming ?

Alice : in two weeks when the snow falls .

Emmett : we need to train if things escalate .

Jasper : agreed

Carslie : im calling the school letting them know we are going on a family emergency trip .

Esme : sounds good

Edward : we will train these next few days no stop and feed each other and go hunting together ( looks at you )

Y/n : whatever you say

**************************************
You and your family train for 8 day's since the cullen's arive friday and you guy's hunt and you were stronger than anyone in your family even emmett and everyone was impressed but edward could not read your mind anymore , he was convinced something happened or you developed a power , but you decided to keep your powers from them because they dint deserve to know after all they dint love you and they only loved renesmee so you decided to take revenge , once the volturi were gonna fight you were gonna go against the cullen's and kill bella and edward along side them and join them that's if that were to happen alice also could not tell your future anymore neither jaspers power worked on you so they grew concerned and finally thursday came and rosalie was in Bella's lap and you give her a look while hanging out with tanya and kate and your mom signals you to come in and so you come in with them .

**************************************

Y/n : what ?

Bella : i know you well , you are hiding something .