Chapter 5

The whole ride we were getting along and after 6 hours we arrived back at their castle and felix took me to his room because aro instructed him too

Felix : Well this is our room , hope you like it .

Y/n : its nice and welcoming !

He hugs me from behind and lays his chin on my head because im short compared to him , i let out a chuckle and i play with his professional hair that i thought it was pretty sexy .

Felix : Your so short ( he laughs and turns me around to face him ).

Y/n : Nah uh , Im kiddy fun sized but your a tree !

Felix then roars with laughter and hugs me tightly close to his chest and i hug back as well my my tiny arms can't reach perfectly because he is wide and very tall but he easily hugs me over my tiny like body i have.

Y/n : NO FAIR !

Felix : ( Chuckles ) what ?

Y/n : i can't even hug you my arms are short !

He laughs

Felix : oh amore mio , you are something else .

We then hear a knock on the door and we both open the door only to be greeted by multiple vampires .

Felix : I knew you guy's were gonna come in and see her .

Santiago : we wanna see who was the female that you been none stop talking about since you came back from your last mission .

He teased felix and pated his back .

Felix : fuck you ( he laughed )

Heidi : move out of the way i wanna see her !

She shoves santiago out of the way and he bumps into felix and i let out a giggle

Heidi : Look at her ! She is really beautiful ! She is very short compared to Felix but her height makes her look cute !

Renata : wow felix , id say she was way out of your League if she was not your mate , but you got a nice catch .

Matthias then comes in bursting in the room only to laugh at felix .

Matthias : How the fuck did you get her!? She is was out of your League ! .

Alec then comes in with afton and demetri in our bed room

Afton : i wanna introduce myself to this lady , My name is afton and yours might be my dear .

I laugh

Y/n : y/n

Afton : what a beautiful name .

Alec : Afton that is felix mate .

Afton then looks back at felix in shock that i was his mate as if he does not believe it .

Afton : No way ! Really ?

Y/n : yup , felix is my perfect mate i could ever ask for .

Felix : I know i had a nice catch , But i won't ever let go of her not by one minute .

Demetri : If you could not keep your mouth shut and stop annoying us when she was away , what did you think that we would have thought that when she was here that was gonna change .

Chelsea : alright you guy's let's give the couple some space .

Afton : i guess you are right ... Well see you later y/n ( he winks at you )

They leave and they close the door and all you hear is felix growl in jealousy that afton his friend is flirting with you infront of his nose and does not even mind and being discreet in it . You then chuckle and sit on the bed with felix facial expression softens as if he had just forgot what he was angry about after hearing a few giggles coming out of his lovely' s mates mouth .

Felix : He does not even try to hide it he flirts with you infront of my face .

Y/n : ( Chuckle ) no worries i only have eye's for you .

He then pushes you against the bed and his body is now on up on yours , you feel like you are about to sink in ecstasy by just having his sent on yours and his body rubbing against yours and almost as if he is guarding your body from an attack .

Felix : You will only love me and no one else , I will be the only man in your life that will touch you , kiss you , and cuddle you .

I then have an evil smirk on my face that catches him attention and and now i have my arms wrapped around his neck and im smiling .

Y/n : That ... Is all fine by me , you and only you .

He then smashed his icy cold lips on yours but somehow it manages it to become warm . You get into the moment and he has a tight grip on your thighs and now and you let out a faint moan that was able for felix to slip his tounge inside your mouth , it was exploring every bit of an inch in my mouth . We then broke when my eyes had turned green , meaning i was able to see what everyone was up to if it was important , what i saw about bella and edward shocked me in many levels that i was unable to hide it from felix .

Felix : Babe ? What's wrong amore mio ?

**************************************

Hello my lovely tea sippers ! I know i been late im sorry ! This past week i been feeling a bit numb due to the stress i been having of school work and me falling classes ! It took all my energy to turn in assignments and i managed to pull through but sadly i failed miserably algebra class ! 😭😩 but i wanna pass these six weeks so bad so im willing to out the work in so i pass ! This message is to inform you guys that this might be the last time i update this week ! ONLY THIS WEEK ! OKAY IM STILL CONTINUING THIS STORY FOR SURE ! i just need to pass my classes ! In two weeks it is gonna be Thanksgiving week and we have a week off so in that week ill be updating allot to make up the time i was gone so ill update often ! Take care my lovely tea readers and stay safe please ! If you liked the story give it a star and follow me please !
Thank you goodnight / morning . ♥🍵