chapter 3

Aro : felix can go with you

I look over to him and he just smiles and nods we were walking towards the volturi when renesmee yells at me

Renesmee : so this is it ! ? You are a monster !

Felix : and you are a bitch

He puts his hand on my waist and we continue to walk away .

I take one last look at my family only to see sadness in their faces , but angry facial expression from my parents , i gave them i slight smirk on my face and i continue to walk away with felix . We are now entering my car and he seems to like it .

Felix : i like your car , seems more you .

I just chuckle

Y/n : Thanks , well glad you liked it .

Our ride to the airport was nice we made conversation's about our life , i told hum everything and he then now understood why i hated bella and edward . he said something along the lines of " They are stupid for not loving for a beautiful angel like you " and i just chuckle and say " Yeah , even tho my soul is doomed " he then said " At least we will have each other un hell " and i laugh and nod in approval . When we arrived at the air port master aro paid someone to watch and take care of my car , felix helped me grab my luggage and as we were entering the plane i saw alec and demetri sitting next to each other and jane was sitting alone and the masters were sitting next to each other .

Aro : ahh! How wonderful you both were able to make it !

I just nod with a smile and felix has an arm around me and smiles as well .

Caius : i must say , i was amused to see you almost kill your parents dear .

Jane : everyone was

Alec : the cullen's need to be taught a lesson.

Demetri : they get away with allot of things , it was nice for someone to put them in their place .

Everyone smiles at me and i immediately feel like im in the right family and i just chuckle and look down for a few seconds and i look back at them .

Y/n : trust me , i would of ended bella and edward right then and there , but it would not have been as much fun as hunting them down and make them suffer little by little until the date arrives .

Caius : i love your way of thinking , it's nice to have someone as powerful as you to fight against the cullen's and end their filthy coven of theirs .

Jane : agreed

It was weird seeing jane smile at me , but i liked it allot to be honest .

Y/n : trust me , i know that right in this moment they are having fun at home .

I smirked and aro laughed because he remembered the memory he saw of ne destroying my mom and dad's room along with nessie's as revenge and that i slapped my mother and almost killed her the first time un the camp fire .

Aro : our lovely y/n destroyed Bella's and Edwards rooms , along with her younger sisters . Not to mention y/n yesterday slapped bella almost killed bella , twice .

Caius then smirks along with the other guard's and felix feels proud of y/n .

Y/n : Before i left , i disconnected the authority to Alice vision from us , so if you guy's wanna plan something you won't have to worry about them knowing.

Caius : im starting to like you y/n we have someone powerful in our custody , now we have a great advantage against that coven brothers.

Aro : I agree , its amazing how powerful you can be my dear .