JUST ME

Y/n pov

"Ufffffff" I scoff.

"In a couple of days, school starts" I complain.

Right now I'm in my bedroom, talking to my favorite teddy bear. Don't worry, I'm not crazy. But sometimes I need to talk to someone when my best friend is not around.

My best friend's name is Rosé. She's very kind and funny and also very reliable.

We've know each other since kinder garden and, since then we've been together.

Talking about the devil: she's calling me right now.

I smirk. I'm not going to answer, because I know what her reaction is going to be. She's going to be so mad at me ahahah. I always do this, I like to bother her a bit.

I'm sitting on my bed, with my legs crossed, with an evil smile on my face.

She's calling me again. Ok I'll answer, but I have to be ready...1....2...3!

"Hi Ros-"

"STOP DOING THAT!!! YOU KNOW THAT I HATE WHEN YOU IGNORE MY CALLS!!" she scolds me.

I can't help but laugh at her.

"Good morning to you too princess!" I say, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. I swear y/n, I'm going to kill you someday" she scoffs "By the way, school is going to start in two days!!" she protests.

"Don't tell me about it. Oh Rosé, I have an idea" I say whispering.

"Tell me, tell me!!" she seems excited.

"Why don't we meet up tomorrow? It's going to be our last day of freedom. We need to have fun!!"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Oh by the way" I say twirling a lock of hair "How is it going with the prince of school?" I smirk really hard and she seems to notice.

"I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT THERE'S NOTHING BETWEEN US! He just likes to tease me. And you know that we hate each other" as she explains this, she seems kinda annoyed.

"Ok flower, calm down, I was just kidding" I say laughing a bit.

After chatting for a bit, we end the call and now I'm looking outside of my window.

There's a really bright sun and a clear blue sky. It's really beautiful, but I don't know why it gives me anxiety.

"My life is so boring..." I snort as I touch the glass wall in front of me.

That's right. I'm just a normal student that only studies and hangs out with her only friend.

Regarding her, she's more popular and beautiful than me. I'm not saying that I'm ugly, it's just that I don't have much confidence.

But now I'm used to this. As much as I complain, I'm starting to like this lifestyle. No troubles, no enemies.

Just peace.

My parents are a bit worried, because I just stay in my room all the time.

I mean, I guess it's understandable. Their only child is a nerd, who just studies all day long and comes out of the room just to shower and eat.

But that's the way I like it.

When something is wrong or I have the feeling that something bad is about to happen, I just rush to my room and lock myself inside. Maybe I'm just running away from responsibilities. Or maybe I like to stay alone. I really don't know.