DATE

Y/n

I freeze a bit. Why does he want to talk to me? I bet it's because of what happened earlier.

While I nod at him, I notice Rosé and Jimin going upstairs, holding hands. Then I remember about the surprise. I see Jungwook going after them. I need to stop him.

"Don't go Jungwook!" I shout.

"Why can't I? Do you want me so bad?" he answers me smirking.

"No!!! it's just...leave them alone please..." I say almost whispering. Both him and Jungkook look at me in confusion, but then I hear Jungwook saying:

"Ahhhhh, I see. Rosé needs to show something to Jimin. I see" he says smirking and laughing.

I just look down a bit embarrassed. He then continues:

"Don't worry love birds. I'll leave you two alone as well, so that you can talk" he then walks towards me and stops almost closing the space between us "Unless you want me to stay" he looks like the devil.

"Go away. We'll talk alone" his brother interrupts him. He just laughs and leaves right away, going outside of the house. Now it's only me and Jungkook.

"So..." I say blushing hard and preparing mentally "What did you want to talk about?"

"Earlier, tonight. Why were you dancing with him?" he asks. He doesn't seem mad or sad. He rather seems like he wants to understand what got into my mind. I don't know what to say. I just don't want to hurt his feelings.

"I actually though it was you..." I lied "you know, my head was spinning like crazy and you two are both wearing black suits. Not to mention about your faces, they're almost the same and I was too drunk to notice the little details..." it's actually a good excuse and it seems to work.

"So..." he says blushing and scratching the back of his head "You thought it was me, right?" I nod, not knowing what the point of the question is. "So wouldn't you mind if I do that to you?" he says blushing even harder and looking away.

I'm blushing too at his statement. Of course I wouldn't mind, but I'd never expected him to be this straight forward, especially knowing how shy he is.

"Umh, y-yeah, I-I mean, I w-wouldn't mind..." I say trying to look confident, but it's pretty obvious how nervous I look. It's a bit awkward right now, so I decide to walk towards the sofa and sit on it, laying my legs straight on it. As I sit, I look at my hands and start playing with my fingers due to nervousness.

I'm too distracted by my hands, that I don't notice Jungkook walking to me and standing in front of me.

"Y/n" he says. I don't look at him, but from his tone I can feel that he's really serious right now. This is making me even more nervous. He doesn't even say anything else. So I decide to look at him. He's so handsome.

He leans one knee next to my right thigh, on the sofa and his hands on the sides next to my hips. He slowly brings his face down to my level. He then put his other knee on the other side, next to my left thigh.

So now, I'm sitting under him, in between his legs. As I notice the position, I can't take my eyes off of his strong legs. They look pretty muscular and pumped.

Then I feel my face being lifted by two of his fingers.

"My eyes are up here y/n" he says with a husky voice.

Rosé's pov

Now I'm going upstairs holding Jimin's hand. I want to give him the real present. Me.

As he guides me to his room, I start to feel a bit nervous. Like, it's not the first time I go into a guy's room, but this time it feels different. I need to be confident.