RAINBOW

Y/n pov

A couple of weeks has passed and I've given up with myself. As much as I try to be as emotionless as possible, I always finds myself trying new emotions. At this point I don't do it because I'm forced to, like at the beginning. Now I'm doing it because I'm curious. I've always lived inside my small bubble, afraid of everything and everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I still scold myself from time to time, but I don't listen to my subconscious anymore.

Things are going great, for real. Me and Rosé are always happy together, Jungwook keeps being mysterious, Jungkook keeps doing cute things, such as helping me with homework and holding my hands. He says that he does that because we are friends. It actually hurt a bit, now that I've finally accepted my feelings towards him. And then there's Jimin, who keeps hitting on Rosé.

Oh right I have to convince her to go on a date with him!! But how? I'm pretty sure she won't agree if I just tell her. I have to force her with some other way, or else Jimin will spill my secret.

Ok I got an idea! I decide to write it on a piece of paper and give it to Jimin now. As I secretly hand him, I see his face a bit confused. He pointed at himself like if he was questioning 'is this for me?' and I just nodded.

As he opens it and read it, I can see a smirk appearing on his face and gives a thumb up. The plan starts now!!

"Rosé" I say whispering "Why don't we meet up today afternoon at the same cafè? I have something to tell you"

"Yeah sure!! Let's meet there at 4 PM!" she says giving me a thumb up.

I laugh a bit, knowing how they do the same actions without realizing. That's kinda cute. I slowly turn to Jimin and mimic with my hand the fixed time.

I'm such a genius! Oh, what's this? I feel a new emotion. Is this what they call 'pride'? It's completely new to me. But I really like it! It makes me feel more confident.

I kept smiling all day until 4 PM. Now I'm a bit nervous. I'm afraid that things will not go as planned. But I don't have to worry, I'll leave everything to Jimin!

Rosé's pov

It's 4 PM, y/n should arrive any time soon.

I'm sitting at the cafè we agreed on meeting at. I feel a bit anxious. What will she tell me? Hope nothing bad.

It's been almost 15 minutes and she hasn't arrived yet. I start to worry a bit so I decide to text her. As I take the phone out of my purse, I hear someone talking to me:

"No need to text her. She's fine"

Even without turning I already know who it is.

"Jimin? What are you doing here? And how do you know y/n is fine?" I ask very confused. I guess he could see how fuzzy I looked, so he just laughed. As he sits next to me, he says:

"Me and her had an unfinished business. So I just asked for a favor" he's trying to hide his smile.

I quickly stand up and say:

"Why are you like this?! I'm going home!" but as I walk away he grabs my wrist.

"Rosé, please stop this" he says looking deep into my eyes.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"Oh? Did I hear it right? The confident Rosé just stuttered ahahah!" I swear he's so annoying. But his behavior make me smile every time.

"Rosé" he then continues "Can we just stop all this acting? I'm serious. I don't know what you did to me, but I'm changed. I noticed it by myself. At first I was like 'what the hell?!', but now I really like this."