PARTY

Rosé's pov

I see y/n on the ground, crying really hard. Then I look at the room. There were pens and pencil on the floor, pieces of paper everywhere, a broken mirror on the ground. Then I notice something in y/n's hands.

In the right one she's holding her teddy bear, which is ripped everywhere. On the other hand she's holding a cutter. I assume she used that on the teddy bear.

I close the door behind me and slowly walk towards her. I take from her hand the cutter and put it on her desk. Then I start to clean her room while she's still on her knees. As I put things on their spots, we stay silent.

Once I'm done with cleaning, I take her hand and pull her up and make her sit on the bed. I can feel the bad energy coming out of her pores. What could have ever happened?

She suddenly hands me her phone and the first thing I see is the chat with Jungkook. They seem happy, I don't understand why she's acting like this. But now I remember that she was with Jungwook.

"What did he do? Did he see this conversation between you and Jungkook?" I ask her, predicting what happened. She just nods and look at the ground.

"Y/n it's ok if he knows. After all the 'relationship' between you and Jugnkook won't be secret for forever, right?" I say as I caress her back. "Did Jungwook do something else?" as I ask this question I can feel her breath being uneasy and I see her start crying harder.

"He kissed me" she says sobbing. I'm shocked. I mean, it's just a kiss, it's not the end of the world. But at the same time I know that it's difficult for her, since she's always been inside her little bubble for the majority of her life and perhaps, that was her first kiss.

"I'm not mad because of the kiss" she says, proving that my assumption was wrong "It's because I hurt Jungkook. If he'll find out about this, he'll be disappointed in me."

"Y/n it's not your fault! It's Jungwook's." I try to reassure her, but it doesn't seem to work.

I stayed with her until she fell asleep. It was early, but she seemed tired.

A week is passed since then, and y/n seems to feel a little better. During classes we tried to act as natural as possible. We didn't tell anything to Jungkook, but his brother kept sending hints and saying teasing things, only to make me and y/n look even more nervous.

Y/n pov

It's Friday morning and it's Jimin's birthday. I slowly wake up and feel the anxiety hitting my stomach, like every other morning.

"I promise" I say to my ceiling "if something else bad happens, I promise I'll go back to white. My life will become white again. I really promise"

By now, I got used to this feeling of oppression, since it has been more than a week. As I stand up, I hear my phone vibrating. It's Jungkook. Every time he texts me, it's like a stab in the chest.

Jungkook:

Good morning y/n! Would you like to take the bus with me today? 😊

It's the first time I take the bus, I usually walk with Rosé. I feel nervous, but for some reason I smile. I quickly send a message to Rosé, saying that I'll go to school with Jungkook. And, of course, I said yes to the sweet guy.

He told me that he'll wait for me on the bus and he also told me the bus line.

Now I'm at the bus stop waiting for it to arrive. I see it coming from afar and I quickly take out my hand to gesture the driver to stop. As it stops and opens the door, I slowly walk inside. There aren't many people and I suddenly see a hand waving from one seat. As I look better I notice it's Jungkook.