CHANGE

Jungkook's pov

It's been a few days now and I haven't seen y/n since the date night. I'm not mad at her. After all it's not the first time that my brother steals a girl from me. It actually happens all the time.

But this one was different. She made me feel some type of emotions, that I didn't even think they could exist.

That hurt me a lot. If she only would have told me.

Even now, I'm willing to listen to her. But I don't think I will believe her. It's not believing in her or no. I guess it's something else. But I don't know how to describe it.

It's really sad these days since y/n doesn't come to school and Rosé told me that she doesn't answer her text messages. She's planning on visiting her one of these days, without telling her. I think for now, is better this way. I think, it' would be too awkward if the two of us meet right away. We both need some time.

Honestly, I don't think I can face her.

Also my brother, Jungwook, seems different. Usually after stealing my girl, he would tease me for forever. But after that morning in class, when Rosé was that angry, he didn't do anything to me.

Perhaps because I don't leave my room when I'm at home and when I'm in class I'm always by myself in a corner, like the beginning of school.

I think Jungwook noticed that this time it was different, for every single one of us. In the past I've never really had feelings towards those girls. But this time I really fell in love with y/n. That's why it hurts more than ever.

I'm in my room now, and as I keep thinking about my life, I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say.

I see Jungwook entering the room.

"You don't have to knock on the door. It's also your room" I say, now looking at the book I'm holding. I didn't even realize that for all this time I was reading a book, while thinking about all that mess.

"I prepared a sandwich. Here" my brother says putting that thing on my desk. And leaves right after, closing the door silently.

"What's wrong with him?" I question myself. He's strange. He's never done stuff for me. He also has never talked to me, if not for school stuff.

I slowly took the sandwich he made for me and look at what's inside, to see if he may poisoned it or not. It looks like a regular one, with a bit of salad, tuna and mayonnaise. I'm a bit hesitant at first, but eventually end up giving a big bite on it. it's actually good!

I smile a bit at my brother little present. I know it's only a sandwich, but it's actually the first gift I've ever received from him.

We don't hate each other. We just disagree with everything.

Another day has passed and now it's Thursday morning.

Y/n didn't show up at school today. Again. I think she won't come until next week at this point.

Now we're waiting for the teacher to come inside the classroom, but I start to feel a bit hot. I try to make some wind with my hands in front of my face, but I keep sweating. I suddenly choke on my spit and start coughing hard.

"Here" I hear Jungwook voice. I turn to face him and he's handing me a bottle of water. I quickly grab it and start drinking right away, to make myself calm down and be able to breath properly.

"T-Thanks..." I say surprised by his actions and hands the bottle back to him.

"you can keep it" he says, now looking at his notebook.