HERE

Jungkook's pov

I hold Jungwook close to my chest as he keeps sleeping. I smile a bit at the memory of last night and at how we cried together. He really let it go out of his body and from his sleeping face, it seems like he finally found the peace.

I'm thinking about y/n. It seems like she was right that night, indeed Jungwook confessed his error. But at this point I'm really scared to meet her. She suffered a lot and I guess she doesn't want any more trouble. I really don't know what to do.

As I keep thinking about the situation, I feel my brother waking up, by rubbing his face on my chest. He looks really cute right now.

"Good morning" I say chuckling a bit. He's just humming and whining a bit and eventually sits up.

"Did you think about what to do?" he asks me with his husky voice. I just nod and pat his head. "Don't tell anyone..." he says, but I'm confused.

"What?" I ask frowning my eyebrows in confusion.

"That I cried"

He's blushing so hard and looking away. I still can see his eyes a bit puffy and watery and some tears lines down his cheeks. I just chuckle and nod. I would have never thought that everything would have gone this way.

We got up and had breakfast together. Then he grabs my hand and drags me upstairs inside our room. He makes me sit on my bed and I see him walking towards the closet.

"What are you doing?" I ask scanning every single move that he makes. He doesn't answer, instead he start throwing some clothes on his bed. "Jungwook?"

"You have to meet her. Now." He says still looking at the clothes. I quickly stand up and grab his hand.

"Jungwook....stop." I say serious.

"But you have to, or else it's going to be too late" he says frustrated. Maybe he's doing this because he's feeling guilty and wants to fix everything.

"It's already too late" I say forcing a smile. I didn't want to make him feeling even more guilty and sad, but I had to be straightforward and tell him how things really are.

I see him looking at the ground and after a couple of seconds, starts putting all the clothes back into the closet. He doesn't say a word, but I can feel what his going through thanks to his face expressions. He seems torn.

After a couple of hours, I went to the kitchen and prepared lunch for both of us, while he stayed in our room. I keep calling his name as the lunch is now ready, but no answer. I decide to go to him and tell him that it's time to eat, thinking that he didn't heard me earlier. But as I reach the room, I see him laying on the bed, giving me his back.

"Jungwook, lunch is ready, come downstairs"

"I'm not hungry..."

What? He's not hungry? He usually eats like a pig and now he doesn't want to eat? What's wrong with him?

"Jungwook what's wrong?" I ask as I sit next to him.

"I just don't feel like eating, right now."

I know what's the real reason, he's just acting all grumpy.

"I'll meet her" I say and I see him quickly sitting up and turning to face me with wide opened eyes.

"Really?" his face is lightened up. I swear, how he changes so quick.

"Yeah, but please come and eat." I say rolling my eyes and smiling a bit at his childish behavior. I see him standing up and hopping out of the room.