HURTS

Jungkook's pov

"I'm ok" Jungwook says over the phone and I sight in relief "But Y/n is not"

"What?! What happened to her?" I feel my heartbeat increasing and almost making my chest exploding.

"She collapsed due to undernourishment" he says and I stop for a second, remembering that Rosé told me that she seemed skinnier "Come fast!" he shouts and hangs out.

I stand there for a couple of seconds, processing what's happening and once I realize I rush out of the house and start running. It's very dark outside, but the weak yellow light generated by the street lights is more than enough.

I see some people looking at me, as I run down the street. They might think I'm crazy, but I don't care honestly, I need to reach the hospital asap.

It took me a while before getting there and once I entered the building, I asked a nurse to see y/n right away.

"Calm down sir, what's your name?" she asks me.

"J-Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. I'm y/n boyfri-" I stop as I realize what I'm saying. The nurse looks at me and raises an eyebrow "I'm one of her classmates." It actually hurts as I correct myself.

"Some of your friends already came, I'll take you to them. They already saw y/n, but she wasn't awake." She says as she starts walking down the hallway, holding some medical records in her hands.

She makes me enter a room, in which I find Jungwook, Rosé, Jimin and y/n's parents.

"Guys!" I shout "How is she?" I feel myself almost tearing up.

"Jungkook..." I hear y/n's mum standing up and coming towards me "Don't worry, she's fine now" she continues still crying.

"She didn't eat for days. She told us at every meal, that she already ate something, so we thought that everything was ok" says her husband.

I start crying out loud, feeling guilty. I don't know why, but I feel responsible. Maybe I was too rough with her. If only I would have listened to her that night, maybe things weren't as bad as now.

"I'm sorry Miss and Mr..." I say bowing to them "It's all my fault! If I treated her better, she'd be fine by now" as I keep crying and bowing, I feel a pair of hands on both of my shoulders. I look up and it's y/n's mother.

"Jungkook. Y/n didn't told us much about what happened. She just said that you too had an argument and that it was her fault." She says as she sweep away my tears with her thumbs.

"That's right Jungkook" Rosé says standing up "You don't have to feel guilty"

Everybody kept comforting me, except for Jungwook who's now in a corner sitting on a chair. He doesn't seem mad or sad. He seems nervous. I see him playing with his fingers and moving his leg up and down at a fast pace as he keeps sitting. I don't want him to feel alone or anything else, but I neither want Rosé to start a fight with him. Because, after all, we all know that Jungwook did something.

"Jeon Jungkook" I turn around to meet the nurse "She's still sleeping. The others already saw her, so you can go by yourself inside"

I quickly nod at her statement and follow her, almost running.

We stop in front of a white door. "You can go inside" she says and leaves.

I silently opens the door and make my way in, closing it behind me. I slowly walk towards the bed, which his holding y/n's sleeping figure. I see a metallic stick holding a sack in which is written something unreadable and from that a tube comes out and ends up in a needle, stuck in her arm. That drip actually gives me thrills.