WHITE

Y/n pov

I weak up to the sound of my alarm. It's not difficult today for me to wake up, since I'm very nervous.

After turning off the alarm, I sit up on my bed and open the curtains next to me. The bright and warm light welcomes me and slightly heats up my sleepy face.

I slowly stand up and stretch my whole body. I can feel every bone cracking and every muscle stretching out. It's a good sensation, it makes me feel alive.

I open the door and head downstairs to the kitchen, where my mum is preparing breakfast.

"Good morning y/n, are you ready for today?" she says referring to the beginning of school.

"Yes, a bit nervous, but I guess I can do nothing about it" I say lifting a bit my shoulders.

As I eat the breakfast my mum made, I start to feel strange. The taste of this meal feels nostalgic. Like I'm going to be away from home for years, but it's actually going to be for some hours.

"Mum it was delicious" I say as soon as I finished eating.

Now I'm going up the stairs and I see again the picture with me and Rosé. Why do I feel so sad this morning? It's not the end of the world and it's not the first time I go to school. Maybe something bad will happen?

I don't want to think about this. I have to get ready now.

As I'm putting on my uniform I can feel my warm hands touching my bare skin and lifting up my clothes. Such a simple move. Like me. I have to be simple.

After a bit I finished getting ready and now I'm laying down on my bed. Unconsciously I find myself talking to the ceiling:

"I'll be back I promise. I just need to be like you. White. And everything will be alright"

I don't know why I have to be this dramatic every time.

Now I'm outside and it feels like it passed only two seconds: me waking up, having breakfast, putting on clothes and going outside. And now, as I'm walking, I realize that I'm almost at school.

I just blinked twice and I find myself in class, sitting next to Rosé, who's now complaining about Jimin. I don't know if it's me, but it actually feels like the beginning of a movie.

"...and now I find out that me and him have some classes in common!" Rosé continues talking.

I guess she really doesn't want to see Jimin. I wonder why, they look so good together. He's the bad guy and she's the good girl. I always tell her that the two of them are going to get together by the end of the year. But she doesn't want to believe me.

"So guys, that's it for today's lesson. Have a good day!" the professor says leaving us alone in the classroom. Seriously, why is time going so fast?

As I question myself about time, I hear some noises next to me.

"Oi nerd. Do the homework fast and give it to us once you're done." It's one of our classmates, that is bullying someone. I honestly can't stand this type of behaviors. I feel kinda angry right now.

Years ago I was in the same situation, being bullied because of my good grades and my shy personality. If it wasn't for Rosé, who protected me, I would still be like this.

I want to stop this bully, but as soon as I stand up I remember. "I have to be white". Right, I don't want to get in trouble.

After that scene, we walked outside of the building and now I'm walking home with Rosé who says: