Chapter 2

Theo's POV:

I woke on a cold, stone flooring. My mind was blank with what happened last night and I was discombobulated. From the distance, the sound of metal grinding like a door was opening invaded my ears, I slowly turned around to the metal bars and slowly walked up to them. Looking past the bars and down the hall towards the sound I tried to see who was there. To my luck I didn't see shit.

My feet were killing me and I decided to sit down on the cold ass floor. I didn't realise that I dozed of to sleep. When my eyes fluttered open, I was face to face with this boy, he had these bright ocean blue eyes, a handsome face and soft lips- no, no, no Theo don't let this sexy man distract you. I started shuffling away from the boy until I hit the cobbled wall behind me. Looking at the boy... he seemed familiar....

All of a sudden, the memories from last night flooded me and I remember who this was. This was the alpha, I remember him trying to use his alpha tone on me to obey him. I stood up again and gave a low growl. "We aren't gonna hurt you kid" he stated, wait... did he just call me kid?

"I'm not a kid" I said glaring at him

"sure kid, what your name?"

"Why should I tell you?" I bit back at him. He didn't look pleased by how I'm acting but I didn't care.

"you don't have to tell me... but if you don't tell me I'll just be calling you kid all the time" smirking while he said this. Well, I hate being called kid by this bastard so I might as well tell him... "Theo" I hesitantly said to him. He stood up and crossed his arms over his chest, "That wasn't so hard now, was it?" I stared at him and believe me if looks could kill, he would be dead.

"Well, are you going to tell me your name?" there was a long deafening silence that has filled the room, I started to fiddle with my fingers and looked down at my feet. Why was I so nervous? I've never felt like this with anyone, alpha or not.

"I'm Noah, Noah Wood" he walked towards me, towering over me, at this moment I've never felt so small... it was annoying.

~~~

Noah's POV:

Theo really interests me, he's not like other omegas or rogues. He's not that submissive, he's not that aggressive and he's not intimidated by an alpha. I walked up to him with my arms crossed over my chest, towering over him. For the first time he was... afraid. It's like that aggressive boy from the woods is vanishing. I could see him twiddling his fingers and looking down at his feet, it was getting on my nerves, "How old are you Theo?"

Theo looked up at me and didn't say a word, he looked down again and mumbled something that I couldn't make out. "Speak up" I said firmly making him wince a bit.

"s-seventeen"

"When do you turn 18?"

"Why should I tell you!" There's the kid from before.

"Because I asked" I retorted back. He turned his back on me making my wolf growl at him, Calm down I commanded my wolf, Shadow. He needs to be taught a lesson Shadow snarled at me. All in due time I said back. "Tell me when your eighteen and I'll go" he turned around swiftly after I said that, he was looking into my eyes to discover if I was lying or not.

"In a week."