Chapter 5

A/N: Picture of the Pack House above

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo's POV:

I can't believe that I have to stay in the same fucking house as Mr Alpha aka Noah. "I think I'd rather stay in the fucking cell than be here with him" I stated with disgust. I'm not sure if I was seeing things or something but I think his eyes got darker. It's like his wolf wanted to take over.

"You better watch you tone kid" Mr Alpha snarled at me,

"Or what?" I've never seen anyone move that fast in my life and believe me it's like he grown since the last time I saw him, which was in the cell.

"I'll make you regret it" he said in a deep, low tone that made me fear him. DON'T SUBMIT THEO! Silver shouted at me, I looked up into his eyes and said "I doubt you can, you can throw me back into that cell if you want because I won't care, at least I won't be under the same room as you" We stood there glaring into each other's eyes, the tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

"Guess the little omega has a back bone" I smirked when he said this.

~~~

Noah's POV:

This kid was really pissing me off. I wanted to really teach him a lesson. HURT HIM HE FUCKING DESERVES IT WITH THE AMOUNT OF DISRESPECT! Shadow was screaming at me to hurt him but I wasn't going to give in. I grabbed the kid and threw him against the wall and pinned him there. Our faces were inches apart. I spoke to him in a quiet, firm voice saying "You better shut the fuck up now, you're lucky I even allowed you to be in the pack house and believe me I can easily change my mind so don't push you luck kid." I took a step back and I could see the fear in his eyes, he bowed his head and bolted out the door.

"You went too hard on the kid Alpha" Axel stated

"It's not my fault he likes pushing my buttons"

"You don't know what he's been through Noah" I paused for a moment trying to take everything in that my beta just said. I started walking towards the door when Axel asked "where are you going?"

I stopped in my tracks and stated "I'm going to look for him, you stay here if any information comes in about him, understand?" Axel just nodded not saying a word. As soon as I got outside, I shifted into my wolf form and went searching for him.

~~~

Unknown POV:

"Where is he?!" I shouted at the useless girl standing before me.

"I don't know sir, he's gone further than we have thought" she was looking down at the floor, I could feel the fear radiating off of her, I love it when people fear me

"It's Alpha to you"

"Sorry... Alpha"

"Good girl" I said grabbing her chin and making her look at me aggressively, "pack your shit, we are going to follow him and I don't care how long it takes."

---

A/N 

sorry that this chapter is so short I started to run out of ideas for this but I will try and add more into the rest of the chapters.