Epilogue

~10 years later~

Theo's POV:

I cant believe how long its been since the whole war began, and I came back to life. Well, turns out a lot has happened, Ella has grown up into a beautiful young girl who is attending wolf school and learning how to run a pack and how to protect herself and others, her wolf is a gray colour but with black ends to her fur which is beautiful. She has become so loving and kind that she will rule this pack well without any trouble and make so many alliances. But I cant wait to see oh well little Ella grows into and how she will be as a grown woman. "hey baby, how are you this morning?" asked Noah, a strong handsome man that is running this pack well and teaching everything that Ella needs to know and even at this age, she is excited about ruling her pack. "Good morning Mr Alpha, I'm doing ok just finished making your breakfast" I replied giving him his toast with scrambled eggs. He loves them to bits.

"Thanks my rogue, they're delicious as always, and still keeping that Mr Alpha name even after nearly 11 years" he asked with a smile to which I replied with a nod, I know deep down he loves the name, hence why I kept it. I gave him a kiss and he went out onto his alpha duties.

~~~

Unknown POV:

Its nice to get out and explore once in a while, especially when everyone always crowds you because of your parents and asking how cool they are but I love them and they love me. Even though it can be difficult my papa does, he does it well and I cant wait to take over when the day comes and I have to run this place. After all I am the daughter of the Alpha and Luna.

~~~

Noah's POV:

Work can be difficult but its been ten years since the incident but oh well never mind and things are different now, me and Theo have never been closer and any walls that he had p before are completely down and he is fully open with me, I'm glad that he is, he gets upset and scared about what has happened then but its gotten better, I just hope that things get better with my little rogue.

I'm glad that I have this family, and I don't want it to leave, even though that or second is coming too, and better than that, it's another girl... Violet.

A/N: Its fully completed, I will be making another story that I will not name just yet but thank you for reading The Alpha's Rogue :)