Chapter 23

Theo's POV:

As I open my eyes, the place that I was in was beautiful, the grass was greener than anything that I have seen and felt softer than feather pillows. There were floating lights around me flying around, bouncing off the ground and the moon was brighter than ever, this feels like a dream. As I stood up I saw a dirt path leading me into the trees. I didn't feel the ropes on my ankles or wrists, there was no blood, there was nothing that was hurting me. Was I saved?

I took a step, and I could feel the lightness of my own body, it was like I could float away at any point. One step after the next and I could hear the dirt move under my oddly clean feet. "Hello?" my voice echoed that seemed to go on for ages, "Is anyone there?" I asked leaving me with no response. As I kept walking along the path with the lights around me lighting up the thick forest. It felt like I was walking slower with each step, but the exit was getting really close.

As I reached the arch way made from the twisted trees and branches, there was a woman sitting on a cut down tree, her beauty was something that shouldn't be possible, her eyes were closed and her hands were together like she was praying to someone or something. She looked like she was floating by I didn't take much notice; it must have been the light. I took a step and her eyes snapped open letting her gaze rest on me making me freeze. "Who are you my child?"

"M-my name is T-Theo."

"Theo" she repeated in a questioning tone making her look away. "You shouldn't be able to see this place until you're a lot older."

"What do you mean, I mean who are you?"

"Oh, where are my manners, I'm the moon goddess that your kind worship, but for now I'll allow you to call me Freya."

"Y-Your t-the" I can't believe this, IM IN THE PRESENSE OF THE MOOD GODDESS! Silver, can you see this?! No response. Silver?

"By the way, your wolf isn't a part of your soul here, but he is appearing now" and just like she said, a replica of me appeared but had wolf ears and a wolf tail, the same colour of my wolf. "Silver?"

"Yep, it's me" he said with that smirk that pisses me off.

"Where are we?"

"Well Theo, I can't hide this but you and the baby..."

"WHAT!"

~~~

Noah's POV:

It was still nightfall, and my chest has recently been tightening, I don't know if its adrenaline, fear, or anger but by every hour it worsens. I've discussed with the witch which we recently found out that her name is Kiera and I'm glad to have her on our side, sadly she can't fight Jay herself but she will be able to protect me, we need all the help we can get, of course she had to head back as the she didn't wanna be hurt by him. I really don't know how she can deal with him for all these years, but she may have learnt how to tolerate him or to make sure she doesn't get hurt as often. Its clear she is afraid of him. Just a few more hours and Theo will be back in my arms again.

~~~

Kiera's POV:

As I entered the house with that manipulating psycho wolf Jay, he wasn't awake yet but it won't be too long so I decided to check on Theo, as I approached him, his skin was paler than normal, I tapped his shoulder and he didn't move. I checked for his breath and the breath was very shallow worrying me a lot more. "I know I shouldn't use my power, but I have no choice" I whispered making purple sparks fly from my hands landing onto Theo, his heart was now viewable, and the heart was abnormally slow... he's dying... I quickly tried waking him up, but he wasn't budging so I turned on my heels and darted for the front door but instead I collided with Jay making me fall to the floor.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"B-bandages S-sir" I stuttered.

"For whom?"

"Theo"

"WHY?"

"W-We need him alive sir, so we can trap the Alpha" he was silent for a while until he moved out of my way, as I crawled past my hair was then yanked back making me yelp.

"Yes, we need Theo for that Alpha, but I think there is more that you're not telling me bitch. Time to do some talking before my claws go across your throat."

~~~

A/N: I know this is a short chapter but this is more of a build up for the next chapter... kinda