-Author's note-

-Author's Note-

Hello! Thank you for choosing to read my book, it means a lot. I hope you enjoy the read, please vote and comment. I love to hear your opinions on the characters/ story line and where you think it could be heading.

I will be doing weekly updates for this story.

I'm not a professional writer, so there Will be grammatical mistakes, sorry in advance.

I love to write stories and thought I would share, please be kind.

-Disclaimer-

This story is fiction. All characters, places and scenarios mentioned within the story are not real and have been created by the author.

Also, the images used have been found on Pinterest, they do not belong to the author.

This book discusses sensitive topics that includes mental health, family breakdowns and violence.

The story will involve underage drinking, in no way do I promote this.

Also, a lot of swearing, sorry in advance.

-Synopsis-

Sienna intends to redeem herself after putting her now ex-boyfriend Joseph and parties before her studies in the first year of college.

Her summer was spent apartment hunting with her two best friends, Jocelyn and Eden and planning, planning and more planning for how she will make up for last year.

It's now a new school year, new mindset, new goals and a new home. All the damage of last year is in the past.

That's until Sienna meets Cole.

Her tight schedule slowly unravels the more time she spends with him. Hopefully, Sienna won't spiral completely out of control. If she does, there will be no coming back this time.

-Excerpt-

"The scariest emotion to feel is happiness, for how easy it can be taken away without any warning."

"what do you mean?"

"If someone else is the route of your happiness, it's deathly. To have something you control disappear can easily be retrieved, but, if you lose something that you have no control over will leave an emptiness in you that can never be filled. If they become everything, if they leave, you'll have nothing."

"In a way, yes. That shouldn't stop you though, don't you want to risk that for someone?"

"Not when you're left feeling as though there is a missing piece when they're gone."

Copyright for this story belongs to Ashley-Ivy.