24

Earlier

"Where are they? Did you call them already Chaeng?" Jisoo was annoyed. It's been 15 minutes since they arrived at their place expecting Lisa and Jennie was following behind.

"Jisoo?" she looked at the woman she was not expecting to see. 'I thought she went somewhere, why is she here?' she asked herself in her thoughts. The woman walk towards them, and of course she would easily notice them since their house were just across each other.

"Tita C" she was forced to walk closer to Clarisse and kissed her on her cheeks. She doesn't want to be rude, you know.

"It's good to see you Jisoo. Where's Jennie? And who's with you?" she said referring to the girl behind.

Jisoo couldn't answer, she knows Jennie's mom too much. She knows she's thinking of something bad that she would use for gossip. When Rosie noticed how Jisoo is scared and uncomfortable, she stood for her.

"I am Rose Anne maam, I am Jisoo's friend" Clarisse raised her eyebrow, she doesn't like how Rosie butted in.

"Where's Jennie, Jisoo?" she completely ignored the younger woman.

"Is she with someone?" she added. Her mom should not know that Lisa is with her because for sure it would be trouble.

"She...she's yes! They are on the way here with....with Momo" Jennie's mom raised her eyebrow.

"Momo? A man?" she's scary.

"Y..yes Tita" she smiled but it instantly vanished when she saw the purple-black bike.

"Who owns that?" Jisoo gulped. Jennie's mom had always told them that girls like them shouldn't involved in any man-related activities. A complete bullshit mentality.

"That's Harry's maam, he let us used it" Jisoo's heart is beating fast, opposite to Rose Anne who was unbothered.

"I hope that would the last time I would see or hear you doing boy's stuff Jisoo, I already told you about that" she firmly said. Rosie wanted to answer her but Jisoo held her hand.

"Anyways, I'll get going now. Tell Jennie no UNWANTED VISITOR inside my house" she said emphasizing the word while looking at Rosie. She grabs her bag and started walking away from them.

"I don't like her!" Rosie immediately said. Jisoo regain her normal breathing and sat at the bench inside their front yard.

"Thank you Chaeng, I would be totally speechless if you didn't stood for me" Rosie sat beside her and cupped her face that made Jisoo shocked.

"Are you okay? You seems so scared at her" she worriedly asked looking at her face.

"Uhh...yeah. She...she's really scary" Jisoo gulped. Rosie chuckled and removed her hand from Jisoo's face.

"Thank God they are not still here, imagine what would happen!" Rosie sighed still remembering what happened a while ago.

They were inside Jisoo's house waiting for the two. It's been 30 minutes and still no sign of them. Jisoo introduced Rosie to her mom, her mother even asked her if she would stay the night but she told her their plan and promised she will make it up to her.

They talked and eat, until Jennie and Lisa arrived.
Present

"Mom?" shocked is an understatement, Jennie is terrified. Lia stood up and walk towards Clarisse but Jennie's mom was quicker.