37

Ryujin

"What is happening chu? And where is Lisa?" I heard Rosie Unnie shouting inside her room.

You can't tell the girls the truth, it will make them safe!

I remembered what the Commander told us.

"We should stop this Ryujin" Lia told me but I want to hear it. We were eavesdropping outside Rosie Unnie's door.

"I just need to hear something" I told her and good thing she didn't argue anymore.

"I told you. Someone wants to kidnap Irene for ransom, but they took the wrong person" Jisoo replied. She still remembers what the Commander and the Lord said.

"Irene? Then why is Lisa missing? Are you telling the truth Jisoo?" she's really persistent.

"Why won't you believe me? I told you already what happened!" her voice is frustrated, she must be struggling right now.

"Come on stop this! Let's go" I wasn't able to answer her when she pulled me towards the sofa.

Why am I here now? Well, after Jisoo walked out, I need to follow her because she went straight inside my car.

"I know Jisoo Unnie is lying" my eyes widened on what she said. Oh no! Don't you ever interrogate me.

"Huh?" great! What an obvious answer. Stupid Ryujin.

"Tell me Ryujin, what do you know?" my heart beats faster because of nervousness.

"LISA!"

Saved by Jennie Unnie's shout.

Lia run immediately to the room and I followed her. When the door opened, Jennie had woke up now.

"Lia? Ryujin? Where is Lisa?" she asked us. Then the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it" I told them and Lia nods.

I quickly run towards the main door and when I opened it, I saw Lisa and the girls together with the Lord.

"Great timing! Jennie is looking for you" I told her and she run immediately.

"Where's Irene?" of course she would asked that.

"She's with Momo at the lower floor Commander" she nods and also immediately left us at the doorstep.

Why is everybody's too whipped for their partners?

Lisa

"Lisa! Oh my god! Are you okay? Those guys took you earlier? Did they hurt you? What do they want from you?" she bombarded me with questions when I entered the room.

Lia left us for privacy.

"Nini calm down! I'm fine! And no, they didn't hurt me" I said kissing her forehead while rubbing her back. Jennie hugged me tightly like she doesn't want me to go.

"Lisa please, don't ever leave me. I got scared, I thought I will lose you" she cried burying her face on my shoulder.

"I won't, no one's taking me away from you" I told her and that calms Jennie.

"What happened? I don't understand!" we separated from the hug and she face me.

You can't tell her the truth Lisa! Now is still not the right time.

"Somebody wants to kidnap Irene for ransom" I started and she gasped.

"But they took the wrong person" shocked and worry is on her face.