38

Lisa

"But I want to go with you Oppa" I told him. He was telling us the plan on how to save Jeong and with the help of Nayeon.

"Lisa listen to me, I have to keep you safe. Your father entrusted you to me, and I have to keep my word. I know you're so good at fighting but me and Seulgi can handle this. I have my knights behind me"  he explained and the room just got silent.

"You need to stay here, the girls should not suspect. You Jisoo and Lisa should stay here" then Jisoo butted in.

"I'm sorry my Lord but Jeong is my friend and I've known her since first year, I can't stay and wait knowing that she's in trouble!" Oppa just put her palm on his head ad close his eyes.

"Girls, this is how you help the situation! How would your girlfriends react when you're gone out there fighting some big dudes?" he stated that kept us quiet.

"As much as I wanted you two to come, but they will suspect it. At least when something happens, they don't have any idea about a single thing and that would make them safe. You don't want the enemies to come here and get your girls while we're saving Jeong right?" we nod.

"Now you get my point? You need to stay here so you could watch over them and even protect them. We don't know when will the enemy attack" feeling defeated, me and Jisoo slowly nod our head.

"Please be safe. Please save her!" I said and he just ruffle my hair.

Minutes later

Me and Jisoo were watching while they are preparing. This will be the first time I will see the knights with their armor on.

It's not the typical silver metal suit that covers the entire body, but it's more of a new style of protection. A belt-strap with knives were wrapped around their belly part as well as the guns that was loaded with full ammunition. Lastly, the boots matches their outfits.

"So cool" Jisoo said and I agreed with a nod.

"Lisa come here" I stood up when Oppa called me. We entered my old room and he locked the door.

"Oppa, are you alright?" I asked because I noticed that he is uneasy.

"Lisa I need to tell you something, in case I wouldn't be able to-" I cut him off because I don't want to hear it. He will be back safe with Jeong.

"Lisa, you don't know Harold's men. So we should not deny the possibilities, let us face the reality" his serious and I don't like it, but I can't deny the fact that his also saying the truth.

"But you will do everything to be safe right?" I said and Oppa give me a smile.

"You've grown so tall now. Look, we're only inches apart" he still have the time to joke in this kind of situation.

"Oppa stop it, I'm serious!" I said and she just ruffles my hair.

"I will little sis, will brought your friend back. I'll brought my knight back" that causes me to smile and hugged him tightly.

"Lisa if something happens, please help Denise find my daughter" I quickly separated at the hug with mouth wide open and stared at him.

"Daughter? You....you have a daughter Oppa?" I asked very confused.

"Yes! Promise me you will find her and tell her how I love her and her mother" I couldn't process this information.

He has a daughter? When? And who's Denise? How old is her daughter?

"Oppa-" he was just smiling the whole time.

"I'll answer your questions once I'm back. We don't have much time" I just remained silent.