59

Jennie

We're riding a Limo which makes a total sense. Harry's not with us because he is in a separate car.

"That Limo will brought you two to each date's. I hope you guys will have a good time" that's what he said.

"Where are we really going Jennie? Did you call Jisoo that we went out?" oh shit, I forgot because I was too excited to see Lisa.

"Oh my god! I left my phone at the apartment Dahyun" I said when I noticed that my phone's not with me plus I'm still on my PJ's. We were interrupted by a ring and realized it was Dahyun's phone when she pulled it out from her pocket.

"Jennie, it's your Mom" I got confused and tell her to answer the call.

"Hello, Tita C?" she said and put it on speakers.

"Dahyun? Can you go to Jennie please? She's not answering her phone and I'm so worried for Nayeon and her girlfriend" she quickly give the phone to me and I answered my mom.

"Mom? It's me"

"Oh god Jennie! Thank's God you're there" her voice is in panic.

"Mom what happened?" I remembered Nayeon went home with Jeong with her.

"Last night she goes to Harry's house with Jeong to tell about Lisa and she's still not coming back. She didn't even left me a call or a text, Jennie did she contact you? Or Jeong?" my eyebrows furrowed on this confusion.

"No Mom. But Harry went to the apartment earlier, he said Lisa is fine and we're going to her now" then I heard her sigh.

"Really? Call me immediately when you saw her Jennie, I'm glad that Lisa is safe all along. Maybe your sister's phone run out of battery, are you okay now?"

"Yes Mom. I'll visit right there after this okay?" I assured her.

"Okay honey. I love you, please take care" a single tear escaped from my eyes hearing the first I love you from her. Everything's turning good now and I'm so happy.

"I love you too and Dad" then the call went off and I give Dahyun her phone back.

I should be happy but all what is happening right now confuses me. Like something's off with the situation. Nayeon never missed calling mom and it's getting noon already so I bet her phone's in good condition now if ever it run out of battery.

And then Harry suddenly appearing in front of me when I woke up, this is so strange.

"Dahyun can you open your window?" she got silent for a while, confused. But then did it after. When the windows were opened, I can't believe what I saw. We are here in Montealto, specifically to Harry's house.

But when I roam the place with my eyes, my sight froze to a certain figures.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon with Lisa on the middle supporting her to walk and looks like escaping from somewhere.

"Jennie! The Queen" Dahyun shouted and I went to the windows immediately.

"STOP!" I shouted but I don't know how to reach the driver since this thing has partition.

"How to stop this! God STOP!" I shouted again. Dahyun went to the controls and look for something that would raise the partition so we could see the driver. I goes on the window and shouted her name.

"LISA!" then they stop and she looked at me. At that time, our eyes met while we slowly passed by them on the opposite direction.

"Jennie! Jennie!" she turn around and runs weakly chasing the car.