13

"So Harry invited you to his birthday?" they were sitting on the swings under the stars of a cold 11pm in Klaveo.

"Yeah, I guess I have to go" Lisa felt something she couldn't understand. She was slightly pissed and hurt at the same time.

"Y...you like him?" she cursed herself silently when she stuttered, good thing she manage to keep her words back.

"What? You're funny Lili. I told you, I don't like him. I even went here just to avoid him, have you forgotten?" she chuckled.

"But you're excited" Jennie looked at her and examined her face. Then she ask Lisa.

"Lili, are you jealous?" Lisa's eyes widened by Jennie's question. She thinks of a cool answer but nothing is coming out from her mind.

"Come on don't be! You will always be my best friend and no one could replace that" 'right best friend' she thought to herself.

"I'm just happy because I'll see Dad again, and you're going to see him again Li" Lisa smiled hearing Jennie's news.

"Really? What about your mother?"

"She's going somewhere, we could go all 4 there. Remember Jisoo's plan?" Lisa mentally scold herself on not remembering Jisoo's idea. It's been years since she saw Harry, but the thought of seeing the great Engineer again? She became more excited.

"Alright, I think I have to excuse us 3 for this weekend's training" Jennie looks at her.

"Oh my god! Is it okay?" she was worried especially Lisa is the captain now.

"It will be, plus we're too god anyway" she chuckled.

"You're boastful aren't you?" Lisa shrugged her shoulder and they both laugh.

*******

"Harry I already sent the invitation to Lady Irene of Monsatto, you should entertain her well" said the Lord to his son.

"But father my friends are coming, I can't babysit her" he received a slap immediately.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that? There is no room for stubbornness Harry. You're lucky I'm still allowing you to get along with those peasants, learn to appreciate my kindness" he bowed her head down, apologizing to his father. But he doesn't knew that his son is killing him in his mind.

"Of course father, my apologies" he said and his father leaves.

*******

Jennie

"Looks like you're close with the captain now Jennie" Nayeon said sitting beside me. We were given 5-minute break before resuming the practice.

"She's my best friend actually" I told her and she got shocked.

"Really? Ah, that's why you two are shouting to each other the other day. Omg I'm so lucky!" she squealed.

"Why?"

"Duuuh, girl I'm a friend of the captain's best friend. You'll help me with her right?" I got caught off-guard by her, I know she said she adores Lisa but I didn't knew she wanted her so bad.

"Jennie? Is it okay?" Or maybe...." I snapped back when I heard her again.

"Jennie you like her?" my eyes widened when Nayeon looks at me straight in my eyes and leans closer.

"Jeeez stop it Nayeon! Lisa and I are best friends. And yeah, I'll help you with her" she felt she got squeezed when Nayeon jumps at her and hugs her tightly.