09

Lisa

"She's what? OMG! Why didn't you tell me Lis? I told her I am your girlfriend!" when I told her the whole thing about Jennie, she never stops talking. Wait what did she say?

"What? You really keep doing that? Somi...." she cut me off and drinks the orange juice I give her.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, you know I'm just protecting you. We never know Lis, gold diggers were all around the area" I'm very thankful Somi was there when I walk out of the court. I brought her here at the apartment so we could talk privately.

"Now you could stop okay? And besides, nobody knows I'm a Princess" tell me how to handle a younger cousin please.

"Yeah but they know you're close to the Lord, just doing the cousin's job here" she rolled her eyes on me. She grab the remotes and press it.

"Thank you Som, but I'm fine" she looked at me with worried face.

"So, what are you gonna do now? I didn't knew you were a scene maker" she laughed teasing me. But she's right, it's the first time I acted like that in public.

"You want me to talk to her?" she added.

"No need Som. I mean, what's the point? she calls me disgusting and.." again she cut me off placing her thumb on my lips.

"And that is why you need to talk to her okay?" when she let go of her finger I just sigh.

"I guess you're right, I have to talk to her and clear things out. I'm so tired of pretending that I don't know her and.... I wanna know her reasons too" my cousin taps my back giving me a concerned look.

"That's my girl! I love you Lisa" she leans closer and hugs me.

"I love you too, so much"

*******

Back at the scene when Lisa left the court

Jennie

"Jennie, are you okay?" I didn't notice Nayeon followed me. Good thing she didn't saw me watching Lisa and Somi hugging. How did she know about me and my mother's talk? I need to explain myself to Lisa, fuck about my mother but I need to tell her the truth.

"I'll be back, could you watch for my things first Nayeon?" when she nods I run and followed Lisa.

When I reached the building I hurriedly went inside the lift and press the 2nd floor, I don't care if she's with Somi right now. I was about to press the doorbell when I notice the door is not lock. I twist the knob and enter the apartment. I heard them talking.

"That's my girl! I love you Lisa" that was Somi's voice.

When I was about to tell them my arrival I walk out on what Lisa replied to her.

"I love you too, so much"

*******

Third Person's POV

Under the private room of the castle, a five fine gentlemen were talking about a very serious matter.

"Your Grace, I think it's time. Your brother is back, we don't want him to replace you or any of his child" the King's trusted member of the council Simon, said.

"But Lisa is still enjoying her life outside, she will be sad" Kyungsoo opposes him.

"But Simon's right my Lord. The rumor of the King's illness is spread around the whole Madriado, we can't let the main council know about this, they will terminate you my King" Ryan said worriedly. The continuous cough of Linus was heard, Kyungsoo is on his side assisting him every time he moves.