Back to Square One

Later that night I was chained back in the dungeons of Malfoy Manor. Ware it all started.

For two days I went hungry, got a slice of bread like a prisoner the next day.

Light flooded the dark room and rushed in was none other than Greyback himself.

"Get away from me traitor!"

"I'm not finished yet"

I rushed to the corner of the room as far away as I could from Greyback still chained and screamed "Draco!"

Greyback slapped me and started to grab me.

I kicked away to the best of my ability until Draco came down.

"What is going on here!" Draco yelled.

"Your oh so very faithful here is back to try and rape me again!"

He looked at me then Greyback, "Get back to work Fenrir"

Greyback rolled his eyes then left in a huff

"Believe me now?" I harshly said.

"I see your point, but your behavior was still unacceptable. I will discuss with your father what goes from here"

"But—

He was already done.

I rubbed my eyes in strainedness from the previous light in the room and then fell asleep. I can't deal with this anymore.

I woke up in... a bed?

I remember, this was Draco's bed.

Our bed.

Had they finally believed me?

I rushed out of the bed onto the hardwood floor.

I was still barefoot and in the dirty clothes I had been waring.

In the dark corner sitting in the armchair, Draco Malfoy was sitting. Watching me.

I meet his eyes as he stood.

"Ware do you think your going?"

"Away from you. Away from this house of course!" I yelled in frustration.

I had done as I was told scense I arrived to only be betrayed and treated like scum!

"Your father has decided to move up the wedding to the end of this week. Friday to be exact. It will be a small ceremony , only your and my parents for the ritual"

"No! That's not fair, I don't even have time to think!"

"You have three days, make it enough time" he muttered angrily

"NO! I will not make it enough time. For a crime I didn't even attempt but was forced on me, I was declared guilty. I'm being treated as a poorly treated mutt!" I yelled stocking over to him.

"You need to calm down and listen to me" he warned.

"How dare you! I have done almost nothing but follow yours and precious mommy and daddy's orders. Bullsh*t!" I yelled again lifting a hand up to hit him.

He caught my hand in ease

"You are going to follow my orders and listen or your going to get hurt"

"No chance ferret!"

"I am going to tell you something so you need to—

"Anything that comes out of your mouth seems to be a lie. Just like at Hogwarts. You—