On The Run

I was now on the run... again. I scrambled though the metro station as fast as I could. I didn't bother to turn back to see if he was following me, I had to get out of there fast. I hopped on the train going to Queens. As soon as the doors closed I searched around the train, making sure he or any other deatheaters weren't there. I didn't expect him to or death eaters as most of the time they try to conceal magic from muggles. About 2 hours later according to the person who I asked that I was sitting next to, I arrived in Queens, New York. You must be thinking somewhere in the back of your mind, why Queens? Honestly it was pretty random, but I know of a spot that leads to magic Queens. Around the world some popular cities or states have magical hidden entree ways too little magical towns for witches and wizards. I only know of few as the passwords were only told by so many. Im sure Voldemort knew of the location along with all deatheaters but I needed to regain my magical strength, it works best in areas surrounded by magic. In muggles areas it could take days, here it would take a few hours.

            I went to the nearest low business, almost rundown looking hotel. Walked in unexpectedly to see this was no more than a grand hotel, for purebloods only. I totally forgot what it was like to be here, theys occurrences are general in magic towns. They make the buildings look rundown so it serves great places for secret or special events to be held. If a new witch or wizard visited most of the time they would pass by with no interest of stepping inside. I had only been here once on a trip with Dumbledore... before he died. Him and I went specially over break a few years ago for me to get the time-turner so I could attend multiple classes at once. In fact I still have it. Back to my pureblood issue. I stepped behind the door to polyjuice myself. I keep a few  potions on me incase of an emergency, now was definitely one of them. I slid out and walked back in as a rich, snobby, tall, blonde women. I have multiple polyjuice potions with me but I mange to keep a women from each house, just incase I could need to disguise myself in need as one. In this case I was in the Slytherin house, my hair in a half up half down hair dew even had a snake clip attached. I walked in, looked around swiftly, and went up to the front desk. "Hello, how may I help you", a lady behind the desk said to me, in an emotionless voice. "Hi, yes I would like a standard hotel room", I asked her. "Sure, you will be on the 8th floor towards the end of the hall". I payed a overly expensive amount, took my key, and went up to my room. I took the elevator so I could prevent anyone from seeing and reaching me clearly. I walked to my room and opened the door. The room was a mix of greens, grays, and black. Silver curtains, large bathroom, and king size bed. By then the polyjuice was worn off and I was back to on the run Hermione Granger. These purebloods must have high expectations because I gave the fake name of Tessa Stone and went though smoothly. She didn't ask for clarification or anything, got me past her with no problems so I had no issue with that, I thought to myself. I took a hot shower, drowned in my thoughts, changed, and went straight to bed. It was only around 5 o'clock but I was exhausted, I had almost no sleep in 2 days, I needed it. Soon enough I was fast asleep.

I awoke around 8 o'clock. I was sleepy but more energized. But soon I realized that I have a big problem. I came in as one person but will not be able to leave as the same person. This hotel had security and saw polyjuice me so they know who I am. Adding to that as I am well known not fondly to Slytherins, so it would be hard to get anywhere. I needed a new plan. I regretted everything that I did yesterday because I did it without a plan. "Uhh!" I shouted out of rage. Moments later I realized I would just need to curve around with what happens and when it happens, whatever might come. I changed into my spear clothes, some leggings and a t-shirt I always kept on me. I was going to sneak out the window but there are morion detecting cameras, so that was a no. I decided on apperating to a near by ally and go from there. As I couldn't leave the room I took a nutrients potion to file up a bit. My body desperately needed food that I don't have access to at the moment, if I didn't my body would eventually give up. A few minutes later I apperated.

I landed in a dark ally in Muggle Queens, muggles don't know who I am. I made sure I had my wand on me as I started walking out of the long alleyway. I was stopped in my tracks to two death eaters in front of me, I turned around to another two deatheaters behind me. Great I thought to myself. All of us with our wands at the ready, I shot my first curse. Everyone has different fighting styles so I began with "Stupify!", it hit one deatheater unexpectedly and knocked him out, but it made the rest run at me. All three of them shot stun curses at me, I'm sure they were ordered not to kill me but enough for them to take me. I dogged and the one deatheater in front of me was hit with to stuns from the ones behind me. Two out two to go, I said to myself. I could see there anger building up, they obviously expected less from me. I had learned fighting over the years, I was quite good in duels and in the war. I dogged a Cruciatus curse from a deatheater but the other deatheaters stun grazed by shoulder. The pain hurt but I have been though worse. Time was passing too fast and Im sure once they're down others will be hunting me down in no time. "Septemspera!" I quickly cast one of the deatheaters closest to me. He fell to the floor and blood was taking over his body from the inside out, in minutes he was dead. Before I could realize what I just did the remaining deatheater grabbed my neck, trying to squeeze it enough to ware I would pass out from lack of oxygen but still alive, they needed me alive. I quickly flipped over him, I flipped onto his back and started chocking him with my arm around his neck. Right before he fainted he stunned me in my abdomen. I shot backwards landing on the cold, hard ground, straight on my back. I looked up and squinted to see a smirking Draco Malfoy overtop of me. I shot the "Avada Kedavra" curse at him as fast as I could trying to get up. I try to avoid killing curses, but the truth was this was not the first but one of the many times I have casted this spell. They are laced with Dark Magic and everyone tells me to not use them because they take a bit of your soul every time unless you're a deatheater. Compared to previous years until I used my first and so on of a killing curses in second year, my emotions and personality have slowly faded into a darkness that lingers my soul. It was not entirely gone, but you could tell I'm not as preppy goody two shoes anymore, now I'm living to survive and expecting to fight, but I still have some Hermione left in me, some Gryffindor left. Draco quickly dogged. I panicked. In the matter of seconds he struck me with "Crucio!", I was in agonizing pain, I couldn't hold in my screams that filled the ally. Before I could open my eyes again I was knocked out.