The Beggining

Everything went dark. I woke up chained tightly to a chair, not even a bit of wiggle room to try and escape. Slowly Hermione's eyes opened to the Manors living room. Ware Bellatrix had torcherd her previously. Looking up to see Voldemort staring right at her with a grin on his face and Draco the ferret to his side grinning as well. Hermione thought to herself, what are they planning. But quickly put on a straight face to resemble her showing no emotion, to show she was not frightened, although she was. Draco muffled to Voldemort that I had woken and he turned to me. "Ah the mudblood is awake" he said stepping towards me. "What do you want from me" I said as confidently as I could without stuttering of fear. "I see that Draco had no use in getting that locked memory out of your head, I want it." he said. "I don't know what it is" I said. He didn't believe me. This caused a load of anger to concur over him and he pointed his wand at me. "Crucio" he casted and I screamed in pain. Voldemort was much more powerful than Draco so the curse hurt ten times as much as before. This went on for about five minutes before trying to unlock the memory again. He did this as I was being torchered so he made a slight crack to chip open the memory. He managed to see half a seconds worth of a memory, he saw himself but when he was still Tom Riddle, and a glimpse of Bellatrix. He was confused, didn't understand, but this didn't get him anywhere. Most people don't stay alive to even look him the eyes or be in his presence. This made me laugh. Slightly regretting that as Draco walked up to me and slapped me across the face. "Whats so funny mudblood" he sneered. The effects of unforgivables can have different effects on different blood types additionally to the pain. For mudbloods it can cause braincells to pop or memory's to fade, leaving them psychotic or insane from more than one round of curses. I slightly out of it replied with, "I find it hilarious that the mighty most powerful sytherins can't break a memory of a mudblood. Heck I don't even know what it is" I continued laughing. This got to Voldemort and he walked off. Leaving me with Draco who I starred at until I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up back in my cell. This time chained on the wall. I tugged at them slightly and one of my wrists fell. They must of forgotten to magically enchant this one secure enough. This gave me some hope. My other wrist didn't budge and my ankles were tightly chained. Whatever they were going to do to me they must of wanted me to stand. I looked around and saw that my damaged wand was about five feet away from me on a nightstand. This was my chance to escape, I thought to myself. I lunged myself as far I could go and barley managed to grasp the wand with my fingertips. I was so happy. Thinking strategly I slipped my wand into my coat pocket. Thankfully they were nice enough to leave me my coat so I wouldn't freeze to death down here she sarcastically muffled under her breath. She couldn't act immediately as she had a feeling that Draco or a dealtheater would arrive soon. She waited until the moment she heard Draco making his way to her cell. She put her hand back up to make it seem like her free arm was still chained. He came in with a dirty smirk as always plastered on his face. Locked the door and looked Hermione up and down. Her face was dirty and unkept from being on the run, hair frizzy, clothes tattered and slightly big on her body. "Slimmin down there arnt ya Granger, lets hope that you don't starve to death" he said sarcastically. She smirked. Looking at her frustrated once again up and down noticing a lump in her coat. He almost pushed the thought aside but decided to check what was in her coat pocket. Hermione panicked as he had noticed her wand and before he could reach her she grabbed her wand and pointed it at Malfoy. "Stupify!" she said. Draco went flying into the stone wall, he was knocked out. No more than seconds later an alarm went off though out the manor, signaling a deatheater was injured and there was a problem. In the matter of minutes dealtheaters would come and find her. She used this as an advantage and try to escape.

Hermione unclasped the chains from her wrist and ankles and grabbed Dracos wand. There was only little time left before dealtheaters would be surrounding her. Just before she appearated Draco quickly grabbed her ankle. She apperated with no time to process that Draco was attached to her. He apperated with her. In seconds she apperated to muggle New York City, with her new plan to run to the metro to get away from Draco. Landing in a back ally by the metro station she stunned Dracos hand causing him to let go. She sprinted for the trains and hoped on a random one. She had to get away and with hundreds of trains going to various locations she would for sure be hard to find. The only problem was that Draco knew she was in New York, she was now on the run... again.

Update: 4 views  thank you guys so much! I know its not that much but better than it has been recently, thank you guys and maybe share with your friends and vote! thank you!