Barely Made It

It was currently the next day, last night was defiantly something. I basically protested against them until eventually they grew tired of my bickering and my father made Draco drag me to my room in the manor. Of course the door was locked. But... the widow wasn't. This gave me another escape plan that yes could fail, but I'm taking ay chances I have.

I waited till what seemed like around two or three in the morning. It was a few hours past nightfall and the Manor was silent from what I could hear leaning against the door. My plan was to jump out the window and run for it in the woods behind the manor. We were led though them the first time I was captured with Harry and Ron in those woods. They stretch for endless miles, so I can run and just keep running. I was wandless so can't apperate or anything like that. Yes, I might sprain or potentially break a bone jumping out of this mansion, but I refuse to stay here. I checked for sounds leaning against the door one last time and when I heard the sound of absolute nothingness I decided to try and jump. 

I jumped off the railing holding the leg of the frame I preyed off the bed. I have it incase someone interferes with my plan, its my make shift weapon for now. Reaching the ground suddenly, pain shot though my legs. Defiantly, sprained. I thought to myself. Pushing the pain aside I looked behind me when I heard several pops in the distance. Unfortunately for me Voldemort, Draco, and Deatheaters had in a snap all apperated a few short yards away from me close to the Manor. "Don't run from me Hermione, as my daughter you are required to stay here", Voldemort said. "I bloody won't!", I said back to him and started running. Voldemort sighed as always told Draco and his deatheaters to bring me back. But I know they're ways now, I knew that this time they won't be able to take me, and if they possibly do they will be the ones getting hurt. I sprinted as my life counted on it, I heard they're footsteps running behind me but I didn't dare look back. Infact this is ware plan A comes in. I found something in the woods, Tonks had secretly made this passageway before she left for good. As you know Tonks or Nymphadora is actually a Black. She spent her childhood at the Malfoy Manor before leaving the Black family and she told us about her secret passageway in the forest incase we ended up back there. No one else knew of it, not my father, not Draco, no one except her, Lupin her husband, and what was consisted of the golden trio. I ran and ran, crossing a few trees and shrubs to hide myself a bit, then the I made it to the passage in the ground, I slipped in unnoticed. I was finally going to escape for good.

I slipped though and slid down a slide contraption in the ground that shortly led me to an underground passage way that led to the end of the forest. Magic is placed in the tunnels to make them shorter distance. As the forest goes for miles, Tonks said about forty, the magic on this tunnel will only have me walk two. Very brilliant I must say, genius of her. Oh how much I wish her and Lupin were still alive. I didn't have much contact with them as I meet them only a year before the war, but they were so close like family as my parents minds were obviated. Anyways I started speed walking to the end of the tunnel, by foot two miles is about one hour so in around an hour still holding my stake wood thing I was currently using as a weapon I reached the end. Now all that was left was too without being seen climb up the latter back into the forest and cross the hidden barrier that goes to the muggle world. Correct, at the end of the never ending forest of the Manors is a secret clear barrier wall that leads to muggle Hollywood in California. It is very far from my parents home which is in England but it would be better than nothing, and it was in the states. The Wizarding World does have connections in the states but mostly in the UK. So even better for me. I slowly climbed up the latter and hid behind a tree as I thought the coast as clear but heard a ever so slight crack of leaves not far from me. I gripped a tighter hold on the stake and was ready to fight. The cracking got louder and right as I heard it sounding like someone was standing next to the tree I was behind I in seconds rushed from behind the tree and like a baseball bat swung the stake into whoevers face it was. 

Turns out it was Malfoy, perfect. Luckily it did send him flying and did knock him out. But behind him was my father, Voldemort. He didn't look so pleased but I was this close to escaping for good. I used the end of the stake with jagged edges from me ripping it of the bed frame and stabbed him in the heart. It might of been harsh of me, but Im fighting for my life at this point. He winced in  pain heavily. The air was knocked out of him as he was clutching his heart, blood pouring out. I just wounded Voldemort,i m not even sure he would survive that one. For muggles they would be dead, not sure about him. But regardless as I saw deatheaters sprinting at me I ran though the barrier.

I ran though and was in muggle Hollywood, California. In the US, have only been here a few times, nice to be back. I was behind what looked like a gas station, I quickly ran in and bought some water and snacks. I haven't had food in days. Walked out and got a cheap room at a motel, it was a little trashy but better than what I've been staying recently. I locked the door and plopped on the bed. Not watching tv, not reading, just looking at the ceiling. Thinking how much has happened in less than a month, one hectic month. How Voldemort was my father and Draco was my future husband. Obvisouly I would run from them if I ever get back there, I'll keep trying and they can't stop me. The war, how all my friends are dead, but that got me thinking. I would need to travel back to the Wizarding World, because one friend of mine wasn't dead and had magic. Luna Lovegood. Being on the run I forgot about her. During the war her and her father apperated out of there thankfully right before the sorting. She had owled me when I was hiding at my parents house for the short time I was there with the students. I was captured by Draco before I could owl her back. But she is safe at her safe house that her father built, its in a restricted area that isn't on the map. It basically unknown to everyone. She told me her fathers father had found it before he died. Only her grandfather, father, herself, and myslef have ever known. I don't have enough muggle money to stay in the muggle world for longer than a few days, so she was ware I would stop next.

This is a big turning point for Hermione. Has she escaped Voldemort and Draco for good? I hope you guys enjoyed and please share with friends and don't forget to vote, thank you!