Dark Magic

Hours later I woke up in the living room of the manor. I had just escaped all to start over ware I started. New plans were flowing my mind, perhaps ones that can't be done directly, but will take sometime to accomplish. Interrupting my thoughts, Draco and Voldemort walk in. No words were spoken. I showed no signs of fear, but instead drew a small grin. Not because I was happy, but because I had managed to escape them, so they know what I'm capable of. I am dangerous, it even says on my file in the ministry. Voldemort walks up to me, I slowly backed away as I was not chained to anything this time. Only to be caught by darling Draco, not. He roughly caught my shoulders and held my wrists behind my back. To seconds later Voldemort snapping my chin up to have my eyes meet his. He started to examine my mind. 

He started with recent events, like my unexpected escape and my actions of killing his deatheaters and attempting to kill his head deatheater Draco. After a little more skimming he went to past memories, not earlier years in Hogwarts but back to my first years after being born. He came to a halt as he was blocked again at my 1st birthday. It wasn't concealed like my unknown memory he was trying to break, but instead non-existent. I don't have any memories of my first moments or year after being born. Most wizards or witches have stories of their first memories. I haven't but thought it was because I was muggle-born, as most muggles have the same occurrence. So I have never really took the issue into much consideration. He paused in shock. Voldemort has been alive as himself and/or Tom Riddle for around 70 years, he couldn't think of a direct memory from his first months as a harmless child. So he asked Draco, "WHAT WAS THE FIRST ENCOUNTER YOU HAD WITH YOUR MOTHER?". Draco startled but answered, "The earliest memory of my mother was when I could first walk, my lord". As I said it was common and average for most children with magic in their veins to have memories as early as months old, most around a year but it depends on blood status. He turned back to me, for a few moments starred, then ordered Draco to place me back in my cell. Draco grabbed me and chained me to the bed frame in my cell, then left rather quick.

I stayed as quiet as possible. I couldn't escape as all furniture except the bed was removed from my cell to prevent another escape of mine. So all I could do was listen and wait. Both of them were still in the living room, right above the cell in the basement. I could faintly hear combinations of, "she could be-", "there's no way-", and finally "bring her back to me, NOW". Hermione clearly heard that. In almost no time, Draco was in the room dragging her upstairs. This time when she arrived in the living room there was a chair in the center of the room, surrounded by Voldemort and hundreds of his deatheaters.

Hermione flinched at the sight and tried to slightly pull away from Draco. He didn't budge, instead threw her into the chair and chained multiple chains around her arms, wrists, stomach, legs, and ankles. This was definitely a toucher session, filled with crucio, she thought to herself. Her eyes went from deatheater to deatheater, glaring at her. Before she could strategize a theory of what was to come, Voldemort quickly approached her, diving into her mind. He went straight to my earliest memory of my parents, I was around one and a half years old. This was ware he couldn't reach further last time I had a Legilimens session. I barley noticed when he signaled something to Draco, making him nod. Moments later I was blasted with the torturing curse. "Crucio!", was cast by several deatheaters including Draco. I was in loads of pain. Screaming in agony I realized what was happening. Voldemort was trying to get me to an unstable state to reach my hidden memories. I was numb, in so much pain while he was looking for a memory I didn't think existed, I didn't remember it at least. But Voldemort got no result. Nothing happened except pain overflowing my body. Surely the worst yet. "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME MUDBLOOD!" I replied in a shaky voice, simply, "I don't know". I know what you wanted me to say something like, I will never tell you or its too important to show. But the thing is I have no memory of that year, absolutely nothing. 

I could barley keep my eyes open. I was in too much pain and unless treated in the next hours I thought I was going to die, there was a 95% chance I would. Seeing as my current circumstances only seemed to be getting worse. My eyes were closing, drifting. I couldn't keep them open, it hurt too much. The last thing I heard right before darkness filled my sight were Voldemorts words filling my body. "Its- its her. It was to be right. Piece everything together and she's her!" he turned to me then something from his wand went inside my head. I couldn't process it. But my eyes shot open. I had no more pain, I was energized, I was full of Dark magic. Whatever he did to me infected my blood stream, my mind, everything. I was a new person, Dark effected. I shot up straight out of my chair, fully aware of my actions. The chains seemed to just slip off. "Accio wand" I said. With all of this new dark magic in my veins, I was more powerful than ever. My wand flew though the shocked crowd of deatheaters straight into my hands. It was to be done sooner than later, "Adava Kedavra" and the crowd was dead, leaving Voldemort and Draco looking at me. With expressions of shock, fear, and confusion mixed into one.

I didnt know what happened to me. I could smell the Dark Magic radiating off of me. This type of magic is most dangerous and can kill instantly. I didn't know how or what was going to happen to me, but I had to take advantage of the power and time I had in my hands, even if it leaves me dead in the end. 

what a great cliffhanger am I right? If you have made it this far, congratulations! Big events of the story will be occurring from here on, I hope your exited. I would also love if you guys followed and voted for my story. Thank you! 

don't forget to leave comments and suggestions of what you would like to see for this or other future stories, thank you!