Captured

The war has ended. Voldemort unfortunately still alive but weak. Harry... Harry Potter had weakened
him during the war when Vold- he who must not be named wand gave out. It gave Harry the chance to stun him then attempt to kill him. "Adava Kedavra" Harry said. But Voldemort dogged. In the time he dogged slightly away from Harry one of his miserable death eaters swept in and gave Voldemort his wand to use instead. Right back at Harry, Voldemort killed him using "Avada Kedavra", and boom Harry was dead. To prove it even more than needed he dragged Harrys body to the tower ware Dumbledore died in the Hogwarts building, dropped him off letting him hit the ground hard. Everyone was in complete shock, crying, or blasting Voldemort with hexes or curses for revenge. Voldemort dogged the ones that slipped past the death eaters protecting him. And the rest didn't get halfway before the death eaters killed the people casting them. Thousands of people, the entire Weasley family and most of the students in my year gone. All done with one flick of a wand and the killing curse. The people left that didn't fight back were mostly slytherins, or other houses with terrible almost vicious attitudes. They had the option to become a death eater and serve there lord (Voldemort) or be killed. Most of them turned over to his side to avoid death, the ones that refused dead, and secretly about 30 students escaped...

HERMIONES POV (precent day)

"RUN RUN!" I whispered to the students. During the time the survivors were choosing to become death eaters or not I and as many students I could get appearated to the forbidden forest. I was drained of most of my magic so I couldn't apperate any further. We ran and ran, it felt like eternity, never ending. There were about 150 people left to turn or die, so with the 30 people I could gather we apearated, left unseen. This gave us the advantage to have a little time before Voldemort noticed our disappearance. Bellatrix mentioned me to him after I was tourchered which didn't come with an advantage in my favor. He knew my face, he knew I was part of the trio, he knows that I have information he wants. Which only means in a matter of time he will be having me hunted down. We ran for about two hours, we couldn't use magic yet, we were all drained from fighting and running. I decided to let myself and the group take a break as I checked with a spell and there was no one behind us for the eighteen miles we ran. Anyone could apperate and capture or kill us in a matter of time, but we needed to break and come up with a plan. I was basically doing this alone as I had mostly first years and a few second and third years. Even the spells I could cast my year wouldn't even have heard of in there lifetime. I was the smartest witch of the age. We rested for a small while until I had this bad feeling crawling in the back of my mind, I decided we had to move now. I built up strength during my rest enough to apperate all of us to the Muggle world. Maybe not the brightest idea but it wouldn't be the first place for Voldemort and his death eaters to check. We arrived at my par.... parents house in a matter of seconds. The neighborhood is almost deserted as now its mainly just old familys and empty houses. Last year I erased both my parents memories of me completely so they didn't remember the reason to stay in the house, they moved to Italy, ware my mother had dreamed of living. Being back here brought back memories I didn't wish to remember, but it was all I could come up with at the moment, I mean we were on the run. I motioned everyone to enter the house. The inside was dark and deserted. They left everything here, probably because they couldn't remember why they had it. I felt overwhelmed and sad, but immediately pushed them aside because this was life or death, I need to deal with it and protect my fellow students. The house had 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, enough for around 5 students to sleep in a bedroom. The girls took the beds, boys slept on the floor, and the rest in the living room. I gathered blankets and pillows left in closets for them. As they all fell asleep I decided to stay up for a little while and walk to the town market about two blocks away. The students needed something to eat the next day, they needed energy. I put on my coat and walked over to the store. At the store I gathered enough food I could buy using the leftover muggle money I had from when I would still come to visit my parents, before there memories were wiped. I got strange looks as my clothes were dirty and tattered from the war. Great, I thought to myself. I look like a homeless person. Non the less I purchased the food and walked back to my parents house.

At my parents home I was putting the food away soon after I arrived. Everyone was drained enough to not even hear me walk in. Although they needed it, more than me anyways. I chuckled, there's my Gryffindor spirit I thought to myself. After putting away the grocery's I decided the it would be best to gain some energy back and head to bed as well. I locked the door and placed a silencing charm on the house in case dealtheaters checked the location, they would just believe the house is still deserted. I went upstairs, washed up in the shower, and changed for bed. Just as I was about to leave the bathroom I was looking in the mirror at my scar, the one Bellatrix gave me. I read mudblood in anger. Blood status doesn't make up a person, that was the truth I thought to myself. One last time I checked myself in the mirror and grabbed the door handle. As I was twisting it about to swing the door open and head to bed I heard a noise almost non existent behind me. I swung around with my wand at the ready in my right hand, in position to stun what was behind me. But nothing was there. In shock turned around only for everything to go black.

I was hit with a spell. What spell? Lost in my thoughts unable to open my eyes or move by body, numb. I realized I was stunned. Just before I used the little strength I had to open my eyes I was hit again, this time with crucio, I was knocked out again. Sometime later I woke up with a stabbing pain in my head, almost as worse as the crucio curse. I slowly opened my eyes to look up to a dark ceiling. I didn't know ware I was. I lifted my head up and looked around to see I was in a cell and my body chained to the metal framed bed I was put on. I struggled to try and get out of the chains on my wrists and ankles, it was no use. I was slightly panicking the moment I saw blood on the wall, looking around more to see chains on the wall across from me, and a m engraved on the wall? Then it hit me, I was trapped in the cells in Malfoy Manor.

Update: I know only 8 views but this is the most yet, thank you guys!