67| Too Much Emotion

"Shut up Evron

"Shut up Evron." Erman groaned to his now limping brothers who tried walking stiffly to the couch.

We all watched him in a frozen position with him trying his best to reach his destination, the couch. A huge smile forms through his lips once he made it before looking back at our frozen figures, totally in daze at the sudden scenery.

"How about we fix everything shall we?" Caler cleared his throat while trying to ease the heavy tension.

"You should fix your bruises if I were you, you guys are like sore eyes to watch." Evy shrugged again while trying to keep himself comfortable at the couch.

Everything moves so fast, now I'm watching my brothers tending their bruises together with the help of my other brothers. They are still so tense, didn't even bother to meet their gazes.

Cyry still have his stoic expression to my brothers, the others can't even catch up with our gazes, specially to me.

Someone cleared their throat again which took our  attention as Caler awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck before composing himself properly by fixing his necktie.

"Alright how about you guys talk about this--- problems of yours in a proper manner." He stated while trying to find the perfect words for his statement.

I looked up once again to my brothers to see them still looking down at the floor or to their knuckles. No one spoke up until I saw Caler slowly stood up and walk away out to the living room where we all are.

"I'm sorry." I heard Darrel initiated the talk while looking straight to my eyes with a guilt expression to it.

I open my mouth but my voice didn't show up as if my words are lacking. I don't know what to say or do at this moment.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you Eme, I-I don't know at that time why but I promise to do better now." I heard him stuttered which surprises me. At this moment I can only convey my thoughts by giving him a small smile.

All this time after he showed efforts of trying to be better, I couldn't wish for more. He truly showed me how a brother treat his sister. He spend time with me, teaching me for more dance moves, pranking our brothers and more moments you could cherish for.

"I-I was a fool and still am, I regret everything I did after being mean for some unreasonable things. I love you so much Emee than you can imagine for and I'm really sorry for making you feel b-bad." I heard Evy say while playing with his fingers nervously before looking straight to my orbs.

He slowly stood up to his seat before limping closely to my direction. I saw him wince while opening his arms for me to take but he just completely ignored it and pleasingly look at me.

I stood up more closer to him before engulfing him back, wrapping my arms willingly to his waist as I felt a gentle kiss on my temple before detaching the hug.